Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2023-24 Season]

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Chucking it down with the white stuff in BN20....

.... very briefly.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Remember, tonight and into tomorrow is when we're expecting proper snow. These are just passing showers.... which may get heavier and longer later.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Ths is just the first day of real cold and risk of snow increasing throughout the next few days, the breakdown at the end of the week looks quickly returning to less cold weather with some chance of heavier snow before that milder air returns.

Not sure why people I already getting disappointed, it has only just started save your disappointment for at least the latter part of the week if it doesnt deliver.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
The flumping around Guildford was definitely a level 4 to 5 for about 10 minutes.

Wife sent me a video of a snow shower in Findon that was definitely level 1 only.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Netweather suggesting Thurs night/Friday morning looking like it......95% risk........

Flump level 3 in Burgess Hill at the moment but doesn't look like lasting long

Thurs / Fri is risky - it could be rain or snow.... nobody knows.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Ths is just the first day of real cold and risk of snow increasing throughout the next few days, the breakdown at the end of the week looks quickly returning to less cold weather with some chance of heavier snow before that milder air returns.

Not sure why people I already getting disappointed, it has only just started save your disappointment for at least the latter part of the week if it doesnt deliver.

Good...some of us want to watch a football match next Sunday!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
A mere flurry in Billingshurst thankfully, just popped out and bought five copies of today's newspaper in case I can't get out the rest of the week.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here