Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The official 2014 CPFC managerial farce thread

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
The Palace saga is making this whole season worthwhile. Unfortunately we all know that they will luck out at some point and pick up a brilliant manager on the cheap or on the rebound and cobble together a magnificent run to escape what looks like another inevitable demotion. They can be truly thankful that Fulham and Burley are certainly worse than them...they just need another total fail to step up to the plate and they'll survive.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
The Palace saga is making this whole season worthwhile. Unfortunately we all know that they will luck out at some point and pick up a brilliant manager on the cheap or on the rebound and cobble together a magnificent run to escape what looks like another inevitable demotion. They can be truly thankful that Fulham and Burley are certainly worse than them...they just need another total fail to step up to the plate and they'll survive.

Fulham? Ooops.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I do believe that eventually what goes around comes around. There are some people in this world that just TAKE TAKE TAKE....

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Tell us about your myriads of friends then? Have you just left them at the ministry of sound so you can come home and post some more tedium on NSC at 2am?

Ministry of sound on a Wednesday night, nope. Also only ever been there twice, not my sort of music. If it makes your life slightly more bearable to believe that I am a friendless, jobless, homeless inadequate who cannot get women then so be it, that may point to you being slightly !ore inadequate than me though.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
They can be truly thankful that Fulham and Burley are certainly worse than them...they just need another total fail to step up to the plate and they'll survive.

This statement just about sums up the footballing knowledge that you possess, bless.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012

:ffsparr: :clap:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
This statement just about sums up the footballing knowledge that you possess, bless.

Oops. Well. I did post that in the wee small hours after some cold drinks. Don't worry though. You'll be playing Fulham again soon enough.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
In an unexpected, but hilarious, turn of events NEIL WARNOCK has emerged as the bookies favourite for the palace job.

He is into 4/7 at Paddies and Hills.

:lolol:

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
In an unexpected, but hilarious, turn of events NEIL WARNOCK has emerged as the bookies favourite for the palace job.

Warnock is another no nonsense 'Pulis' style of manager so there might be something to this. However I suspect that like Pulis he won't take any crap from Parish so it might not be a bed of roses. :ffsparr:

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012

He would have been the one I would have chosen but thought it would never have happened. I like managers like him, no nonsense and just gets a team playing and fighting as one.
Lots may disagree with me but I cannot think of anyone better.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
He would have been the one I would have chosen but thought it would never have happened. I like managers like him, no nonsense and just gets a team playing and fighting as one.
Lots may disagree with me but I cannot think of anyone better.
You either love him or hate him, and he's a good match for your club. The question is will fight be enough and will the players buy into his methods. Paddy Kenny is available, which is a plus.

:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here