Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

QPR v Brighton - Moved to Friday 7th April 7.45pm (confirmed)

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
This actually really suits me as going on hols on the 8th... Probably will make Mrs Dolphins happy too as otherwise I'd be fretting about the result, trying to find out the score when we should be tangling with immigration and the luggage belt malarkey...
Hands up all those regretting booking holidays between 8th and 22nd April?. Two weeks and four (now three) games that could change the history of BHA.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Hands up all those regretting booking holidays between 8th and 22nd April?. Two weeks and four (now three) games that could change the history of BHA.

Am away for Rotherham, Derby and QPR, at a wedding for Wolves. Not ideal but I really need the break. In one way being out of the loop will relieve the pressure a little bit at least for the Rotherham and Derby games. QPR I will almost certainly watch at Flanagans in Vienna. Feeling the enormity of each game at the moment and those of our rivals, it's a crazy time.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Unfortunately that's the peril of having kids, as that is the school holidays period. I'll be listening intently to every match, and if any dodgy streams (or additional Sky coverage) I'll be watching too.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Do that jerk-around of fixtures once too often, there will be a mass exodus from Season Tickets to SKY pubs or to KODI (until it gets closed down).

Real people making real travel/holiday plans with real hard-earned money that then get up-f*cked at short notice on the whim of SKY.

How many people are daft enough to tolerate that for any length of time? ???

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Am away for Rotherham, Derby and QPR, at a wedding for Wolves. Not ideal but I really need the break. In one way being out of the loop will relieve the pressure a little bit at least for the Rotherham and Derby games. QPR I will almost certainly watch at Flanagans in Vienna. Feeling the enormity of each game at the moment and those of our rivals, it's a crazy time.
Being away makes me even more intent on not missing streams or commentary. I managed to stream Barnsley away in a remote Caribbean island last week. Now Im gonna attempt an even bigger task of streaming QPR on a flight from Heathrow to Miami which will probably cost me £45

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Being away makes me even more intent on not missing streams or commentary. I managed to stream Barnsley away in a remote Caribbean island last week. Now Im gonna attempt an even bigger task of streaming QPR on a flight from Heathrow to Miami which will probably cost me £45

In morrocco for the first two on what was meant to a be literal get away from it all break, I'm wondering if I'll actually be able to do that.

jabba

Jul 15, 2009
York
Trying to figure if this is still due to be screened live on SKY. Doesn't appear on their list on web and not mentioned on TV whereas Leeds and Wolves are. Surely can't move the match for TV and then not screen it?

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Trying to figure if this is still due to be screened live on SKY. Doesn't appear on their list on web and not mentioned on TV whereas Leeds and Wolves are. Surely can't move the match for TV and then not screen it?

Yeah this is odd.......

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
When's the Norwich game being announced? Should have been yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

kingstn seagull

Sep 4, 2007
YORKSHARE
I think we will find out about the Wigan game first.

Wigan game definitely not on TV, 3pm kick off. These games have been picked:

Sky Bet League One
Mon 17th Apr
Sheffield United v Bradford City
12.15pm

Sky Bet Championship
Mon 17th Apr
Fulham v Aston Villa
2.45pm

Sky Bet Championship
Mon 17th Apr
Derby County v Huddersfield Town
5.00pm

kingstn seagull

Sep 4, 2007
YORKSHARE
When's the Norwich game being announced? Should have been yesterday.

SKY have until Friday (17th) to decide the games for the 22nd April. Other "big" games that weekend are:

Hudds v Fulham
Newcastle v Preston
Sheff Wed v Derby
Aston Villa v Birmingham (already moved to 12:00 Sunday)

Looking at the premier league tv games there are probably two slots available:

Friday night (21st) @ 19:45
Saturday eve (22nd) @ 17:30

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Wigan game definitely not on TV, 3pm kick off. These games have been picked:

Sky Bet League One
Mon 17th Apr
Sheffield United v Bradford City
12.15pm

Sky Bet Championship
Mon 17th Apr
Fulham v Aston Villa
2.45pm

Sky Bet Championship
Mon 17th Apr
Derby County v Huddersfield Town
5.00pm

Wigan tickets go on sale this Thursday.

PG

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
SKY have until Friday (17th) to decide the games for the 22nd April. Other "big" games that weekend are:

Hudds v Fulham
Newcastle v Preston
Sheff Wed v Derby
Aston Villa v Birmingham (already moved to 12:00 Sunday)

Looking at the premier league tv games there are probably two slots available:

Friday night (21st) @ 19:45
Saturday eve (22nd) @ 17:30

Looking at those games, we may have a chance of staying on the Saturday 3.00 (or is that just wishful thinking)

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
They've fullfilled all their obligations regarding each team (2 home games) and so Villa v Brum wont be shown. Moved by police I expect.
Let's hope we play last. Promotion by winning rather than by one of the others losing after we've played

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here