Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Friday Night : Norwich v Huddersfield plus weekend games

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Edited: Norwich win keeps Neil in place a little longer, keeps the gap to 3rd down and with how bad they look they'll lose plenty before a new manager comes in.

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'm loving this. Given the season and that, would it be wrong for me to hope for a couple of season ending injuries? :wrong::lolol:

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Because over 46 games you'd expect to them to be less of a threat.

You know, like Bournemouth were when they started off well and most said they'd run out of steam.

Because Norwich are 1 sacking away from being a major threat and we want the next man to have too much to do.

If 2 of the chasing pack are playing and there has to be a winner, i'd always want the team farther back to win, as it means the pack moves forward slower.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
If 2 of the chasing pack are playing and there has to be a winner, i'd always want the team farther back to win, as it means the pack moves forward slower.

That's not right though, is it? The other team could be the side that will be closer by the 46th game.

There's probably discussions from last season where we wanted Burnley to win because they were playing someone closer to us. How did that turn out?

That said, we nearly all do as you say because of that whole frustrating not being to see the future thing.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I want a draw all day long here.

.And Fulham to thrash Derby tomorrow.

And a seagulls win would be nice. :)

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Hudders look a totally different side to the one that we beat earlier In the season. Norwich on the other hand don't ...

Really didn't see anything wrong with Huddersfield's tactics on the night when they played us a goalkeeping error was the difference between the two sides mate!

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Really didn't see anything wrong with Huddersfield's tactics on the night when they played us a goalkeeping error was the difference between the two sides mate!
They didn't play to win at the Amex and were very negative. They paid the price in the end and justly so.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here