Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Stoke City away tickets

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
DON'T MOAN ABOUT A CLOSED SHOP FOR THE BIG GAMES IF YOU DON'T GO TO THESE GAMES! The points from this and Boro away will take me up to 231 after starting on 136 at the start of the season. It is very possible to build your points up enough to get in the running for the bigger away games.

Agree. It's only 1hour 28mins on the train from Euston (albeit a bit of trek to the ground from the station) so it's actually surprisingly simple to do.

Whilst I expect this game to be crap, it is a an extremely vital one and the team will need backing against an up for it relegation rival.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
NOT GOING TO SELL OUT!
Next time ANY so called 'fan' says they cant get tickets to see their beloved Albion then I will scream at them. It's a Saturday, 3pm KO and Stoke is less than 4 hours away. An opportunity to experience an away game in the PL, and Stoke are an established team with a good ground. In fact, judging by Chelsea, Arsenal etc compared to WBA and other 'small' clubs, you'll have a better experience at this ground.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Agree. It's only 1hour 28mins on the train from Euston (albeit a bit of trek to the ground from the station) so it's actually surprisingly simple to do.

Whilst I expect this game to be crap, it is a an extremely vital one and the team will need backing against an up for it relegation rival.

Don't overlook the nice canal towpath walk to the ground

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
DON'T MOAN ABOUT A CLOSED SHOP FOR THE BIG GAMES IF YOU DON'T GO TO THESE GAMES! The points from this and Boro away will take me up to 231 after starting on 136 at the start of the season. It is very possible to build your points up enough to get in the running for the bigger away games.

Don't be surprised if all those that couldn't get tickets for the biggies have (and have ever since been whinging about it), not unsurprisingly, will all have family events they can't get out of on the day of the Stoke game!

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Thoughts on Stoke fans able to get a ticket for £5 for members and our tickets £25?

As long as they aren’t charging any more to us than we did to them, they can do what they like as far as I’m concerned.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
On sale to all members, currently showing as 179 available and a further 48 wheelchair spaces.

gruntage

Jan 14, 2008
Bristol
only available for members with 17+ points.

debating whether to buy today or not, I am well over the threshold as is my brother but he isn't 100% sure if he can make it and therefore if he can't my wife would go instead - she annoyingly only has 15 points! After the whole Bournemouth debacle any one have an idea how strict they are these days on ensuring names on tickets are correct? Or if they even name tickets these days for away games? debating if to wait for tomorrow and buy 3 tickets if available or just the two today and see what happens!

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
only available for members with 17+ points.

debating whether to buy today or not, I am well over the threshold as is my brother but he isn't 100% sure if he can make it and therefore if he can't my wife would go instead - she annoyingly only has 15 points! After the whole Bournemouth debacle any one have an idea how strict they are these days on ensuring names on tickets are correct? Or if they even name tickets these days for away games? debating if to wait for tomorrow and buy 3 tickets if available or just the two today and see what happens!

Tickets have never had a name attached to them

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Very excited here. I don't have a season ticket these days as I tend to go to one game a month (home/away).

Not been able to attend any away games this year (Newcastle would have cost too much) so it's great to see these on general sale.

Just got to work out how I'm getting there.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Strange that when we play top ten sides they are like rocking horse shit but when it comes to the nitty gritty games they don’t want to go !!!!
Be interesting to see if we did go down how many would travel to away games

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
NOT GOING TO SELL OUT!
Next time ANY so called 'fan' says they cant get tickets to see their beloved Albion then I will scream at them. It's a Saturday, 3pm KO and Stoke is less than 4 hours away. An opportunity to experience an away game in the PL, and Stoke are an established team with a good ground. In fact, judging by Chelsea, Arsenal etc compared to WBA and other 'small' clubs, you'll have a better experience at this ground.

I am a super fan and demand a ticket as I am a STH ...however I am playing golf in the morning that doesn't finish till about 12:30'ish. Not sure I would name stoke in 2 1/2 hours.

When we got into the first division in 1979, I didn't miss any away games all season...but I can't actually remember if I had to get a ticket...they were all pay on the gate. I missed three in the next couple of years, and about the same when we were relegated out again. I have been to many of the grounds now anyway, so I am very happy for the newer fans we have and families to get tickets for away games.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Strange that when we play top ten sides they are like rocking horse shit but when it comes to the nitty gritty games they don’t want to go !!!!

Well apparently a lot of those going did as they have the away points from last season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kneon Light

Jul 24, 2003
Falkland Islands
No idea why a game that will be crucial isn't already sold out but delighted I will be able to go to my first Premier League away game :)
Tickets for Boro sorted too

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017

About the same as the amount that used to I'd imagine! Sell outs down south, 1500 odd midlands, 1k odd up north as an average. That's just the way it is for clubs our size unfortunately - huddersfield only just sold out stoke the other day for an equally as huge game and they're just down the road im comparison. Im certain their trips to the the big boys have sold out in days!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here