Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surely Palace can't... 16/17

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
From today's DM on less

Yohan Cabaye was involved in a heated exchange with a Crystal Palace supporter at Selhurst Park on Tuesday night.

The Daily Mail has been told by eyewitnesses that the French midfielder was the subject of a 'barrage of abuse' from the Eagles fan throughout the 2-1 loss to Swansea City.

It is believed that Cabaye had an 'expletive-laden argument' with the Palace supporter at the Holmesdale End at full-time, after the South London side conceded an 88th minute goal to Angel Rangel.

"The atmosphere was toxic throughout," Sportsmail was told. "Very quiet.

"This bloke had it in for Cabaye all game. "You f***ing French c***" repeatedly, first whistle to the last.

"The bloke has run to the end of the row, screaming at Cabaye, w***** signs, very obvious," the insider added.

"His mates are holding him back and trying to stop him from screaming."

Former Newcastle United and PSG star Cabaye then reportedly spent half a minute pointing directly at the fan and swearing back at him.

Read more at http://www.tribalfootball.com/artic...e-from-eagles-fan-4162369#CIiPBxYJoRMOLQug.99
#Together #Not

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
From today's DM on less

Yohan Cabaye was involved in a heated exchange with a Crystal Palace supporter at Selhurst Park on Tuesday night.

"This bloke had it in for Cabaye all game. "You f***ing French c***" repeatedly, first whistle to the last.

"The bloke has run to the end of the row, screaming at Cabaye, w***** signs, very obvious," the insider added.

http://www.tribalfootball.com/artic...e-from-eagles-fan-4162369#CIiPBxYJoRMOLQug.99

Was his name Matthew Simmons?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Thanks Sheebo, just wanted to offer the Remf charity bet, am not intersted in other bets to make money just to give the £50 to Remf the same as that kind Bha fan who bet we'd go down last season.

You haven't been offering a £50 charity bet to anyone else recently have you LE?

[emoji23]

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
From today's DM on less

The Daily Mail has been told by eyewitnesses that the French midfielder was the subject of a 'barrage of abuse' throughout the 2-1 loss to Swansea City.

It is believed that Cabaye had an 'expletive-laden argument' at full-time, after the South London side conceded an 88th minute goal to Angel Rangel.

"The atmosphere was toxic throughout," Sportsmail was told. "Very quiet.

Was it Alan Pardew?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
William, one of the best and most loyal fans in the world, on talkSPORT last night. He's on the 22:30 - 23:00 bit.

http://talksport.com/radio/listen-again/1483480800#

Think this could be [MENTION=23111]Dougie[/MENTION]? Absolute classic - embarrassing them even more on national radio - and that's after yet another Star Wars light show last night :ffsparr:

Would also point out to William:
A) It's not Gary ROWLETT
B) Even I know CP2010FC have scored 2 goals in 3 games under Big Sam - not 1 :ffsparr:

Shambles :lol:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Alas I fear it's doom for us this time and we'll be down by March!! but it's also for me to stand up and be counted

Anyone want an Remf bet £50 that Palace survive ? Am certain they'll be loads of takers so just one £50 bet please
Yep, I'll take the bet. I have £50 that says your cheating sham of a club will survive. Do you want to take the bet?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
William, one of the best and most loyal fans in the world, on talkSPORT last night. He's on the 22:30 - 23:00 bit.

http://talksport.com/radio/listen-again/1483480800#
:lol:

TS: William what was Sam's last job?

W: I don't know you tell me, you two know it all

TS: So you don't even know why he left Sunderland?

W: No tell me

TS: What do you know William?

W: I know SA has never won anything in the Premiership

TS: It's Premier League you absolute plank

The End.

Classic
Brutal.

Think this could be [MENTION=23111]Dougie[/MENTION]?
William said to them "I'll bet you £50 charity that he sends Palace down". Reminds me of someone.

Anyone want an Remf bet £50 that Palace survive ? Am certain they'll be loads of takers so just one £50 bet please

Not that the hosts come away with any credit, I don't get the point in being that rude and abusive to a fan who's called in.

Last edited:

LVGull

May 13, 2016
:lol:

Brutal.

William said to them "I'll bet you £50 charity that he sends Palace down". Reminds me of someone.

Not that the hosts come away with any credit, I don't get the point in being that rude and abusive to a fan who's called in.

Come on Trig he asked for it and got it back twice as hard.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Come on Trig he asked for it and got it back twice as hard.
Agreed - he was being a complete arse and deserved it.
He was a bit dumb, he needed correcting, but I don't see why they had to be so insulting. They are the radio station hosts and ended up shouting at him and calling him names. It just felt mean to me. Each to their own.

LVGull

May 13, 2016
He was a bit dumb, he needed correcting, but I don't see why they had to be so insulting. They are the radio station hosts and ended up shouting at him and calling him names. It just felt mean to me. Each to their own.

He called then idiots and drunks lol

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
He couldn't answer their questions. Just listened again and loved it.
He mostly did answer them didn't he:
"Why do you think Sam left Sunderland?"
"I don't know"

There, that's his answer. He doesn't know. Surprisingly unaware, yes, but he didn't know. So instead of tell him, they just asked him again 10 times and mocked him.

I'd rather they just explain why his view was ridiculous (he didn't want Sam because he hadn't won anything, but he did want Rowett), rather than bully him.

LVGull

May 13, 2016
He mostly did answer them didn't he:
"Why do you think Sam left Sunderland?"
"I don't know"

There, that's his answer. He doesn't know. Surprisingly unaware, yes, but he didn't know. So instead of tell him, they just asked him again 10 times and mocked him.

I'd rather they just explain why his view was ridiculous (he didn't want Sam because he hadn't won anything, but he did want Rowett), rather than bully him.

But he did know Sam was the England manager he mentioned it earlier on.

DataPoint

Mar 31, 2015
If we weren't bitter rivals, you could fall in love with Palace fans!

I love animals and cant bear to see them suffering - here's an heart wrenching agony piece from Zohar's Penalty on BBS today re the Selhurst Light Show -

Who came up with this idea? I mean, a light show? Is a "light show" even a thing? Do they have them at other events in other places? Are there people in the world who go to watch light shows in their spare time? Can anybody share an anecdote about the most entertaining light show they have seen? Do other football clubs do this? Have I missed something? Am I going ******* mad? Should we be doing this when we are in awful form? Surely we should be more understated and just keep our heads down? Is it only me that thinks this is like dressing a hideously fat bird in rubber and baby oil? Best not to bother, right? Why not use your time & energy to find a left back? Why is my club wasting it's time and wasting my time with ******* light shows, when we are getting ******* beaten every ******* week by crap teams? What do you expect me to do? Go home and say to the missus- "yeah we lost again, but the light show was ******* epic"? Just **** off with your ******* light show. What a nonsense.

Phew.......that man is really hurting!

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
If we weren't bitter rivals, you could fall in love with Palace fans!

I love animals and cant bear to see them suffering - here's an heart wrenching agony piece from Zohar's Penalty on BBS today re the Selhurst Light Show -

Who came up with this idea? I mean, a light show? Is a "light show" even a thing? Do they have them at other events in other places? Are there people in the world who go to watch light shows in their spare time? Can anybody share an anecdote about the most entertaining light show they have seen? Do other football clubs do this? Have I missed something? Am I going ******* mad? Should we be doing this when we are in awful form? Surely we should be more understated and just keep our heads down? Is it only me that thinks this is like dressing a hideously fat bird in rubber and baby oil? Best not to bother, right? Why not use your time & energy to find a left back? Why is my club wasting it's time and wasting my time with ******* light shows, when we are getting ******* beaten every ******* week by crap teams? What do you expect me to do? Go home and say to the missus- "yeah we lost again, but the light show was ******* epic"? Just **** off with your ******* light show. What a nonsense.

Phew.......that man is really hurting!

As its palace you so know it is just a bloke standing flicking the switch on and off

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here