Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Crystal Palace are definitely staying up. Definitely.

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
Checks thread title.....

Yep it's def about palace.

Yes and this is definitely a BHAFC fans site; not sure why you would imagine that we are interested in what you have to say. Try that Grimsdale fan site or whatever it's called. I certainly wouldn't bother going on it as I have no interest in caravans or train spotting.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Don't get why that's funny?!

t1uy5.png

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Oh sorry, as you are obviously not very intelligent I assumed you were called Nigel and lived in a caravan

I would say a " nigel " sounds quite intelligent and would most certainly NOT live in a caravan .

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I would say a " nigel " sounds quite intelligent and would most certainly NOT live in a caravan .

But many intelligent people live in caravans, such as Danny The Champion of the World and his loving dad.

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
They were second to bottom when Pulis took over. They are now bottom. Go Tony!

Stoke and Hull in the next two games. Great opportunity for 6 points.

Sign a decent striker to play with Chamakh and we stay up, no doubt. It's all we're missing - if we had a goalscorer on the pitch we'd have been 3 goals up after 30 minutes yesterday.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Stoke and Hull in the next two games. Great opportunity for 6 points.

Sign a decent striker to play with Chamakh and we stay up, no doubt. It's all we're missing - if we had a goalscorer on the pitch we'd have been 3 goals up after 30 minutes yesterday.

Hang on, Chamakh was the best thing since sliced bread a few weeks ago when he scored 3 in 3. What's up with him now?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Hang on, Chamakh was the best thing since sliced bread a few weeks ago when he scored 3 in 3. What's up with him now?

Nothing , he's a great player and key to our survival hopes .

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Sign a decent striker to play with Chamakh and we stay up, no doubt.
No doubt? Well that's it then, you're safe. Because if that's all you need, there's no way you wouldn't spend well over £15 to guarantee survival. Strange that you're favourites to go down.

It's all we're missing - if we had a goalscorer on the pitch we'd have been 3 goals up after 30 minutes yesterday.
Who in your team, even had 3 shots in the first 30 minutes? That's right, no one. So it would be some striker to be scoring you 3 goals without even having 3 chances.

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
Who in your team, even had 3 shots in the first 30 minutes? That's right, no one. So it would be some striker to be scoring you 3 goals without even having 3 chances.

I'm afraid you're wrong. Puncheon had 3 shots in the first half hourish and Cameron Jerome had a few chances in addition to his shots where a better striker would have made contact and scored. I can only assume that you didn't watch the game and decided to make things up to compensate for this. Had you watched the game you would have seen that we were in complete control in the first half and should have gone in at half time well ahead, as many of the Palace & Spurs players pointed out.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm afraid you're wrong.
I'm not. Puncheon's third shot was after 30 minutes. And the few minutes aside, the two non penalty shots he had were both from outside the box, and one of them was blocked. But you say you'd have been 3 up if you had a goalscorer. Deluded.

Puncheon had 3 shots in the first half hourish and Cameron Jerome had a few chances in addition to his shots where a better striker would have made contact and scored.
If you had a better striker on the pitch, presumably replacing Puncheon, he couldn't have also taken Jerome's chances, it doesn't work like that.
I can only assume that you didn't watch the game and decided to make things up to compensate for this. Had you watched the game you would have seen that we were in complete control in the first half and should have gone in at half time well ahead, as many of the Palace & Spurs players pointed out.
I didn't say that you couldn't have gone in ahead had your players been better (well duh) - you said you would have been 3 up after 30 minutes with a goalscorer on the pitch - that's a long way from what Palace and Spurs players said. You're deluded.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here