Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

General sale for arsenal

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
Every other game has 'BUY' in orange on the bottom right hand corner of the box. The Arsenal game has 'SIGN IN'. Still not responding despite all of your good advice. Never mind - guess it means I've just missed out. Thanks anyway :)

Are they on general sale now? I'm thinking you still need a purchase history and your new account won't have one. The system is clever enough to know that but giving you a simple message about it is beyond its capability.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Are they on general sale now? I'm thinking you still need a purchase history and your new account won't have one. The system is clever enough to know that but giving you a simple message about it is beyond its capability.

You get the message when you get to purchasing (after seat selection) - tells you that you're not entitled

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
Every other game has 'BUY' in orange on the bottom right hand corner of the box. The Arsenal game has 'SIGN IN'. Still not responding despite all of your good advice. Never mind - guess it means I've just missed out. Thanks anyway :)
Try using the login at the top of the page rather than clicking the sign in next to the game.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Less than 700 remaining.

Do you think all the tickets are now viewable online or have the club got a few more than can release?

STH's can grab an additional two from 0900 today which seems to be the final selling phase.

Looks like a SELL OUT - only about 30 odd tickets dotted around in all areas now. Nice work Mr Barber. :thumbsup:

@Moshe Gariani... have you got your Palace shirt ready??

Last edited:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Looks like a SELL OUT - only about 30 odd tickets dotted around in all areas now. Nice work Mr Barber. :thumbsup:

@Moshe Gariani... have you got your Palace shirt ready??
It will be about as "sold out" as the accuracy of the PREPOSTEROUS crowd figure tomorrow night... 24,000 announced with 17,000 in the ground...?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I'd sooner they announce 36,494....all better for FFP purposes I should imagine
You jest but Saturday's programme informed potential advertisers that 30,000+ people at The Amex is a regular occurrence...

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
It will be about as "sold out" as the accuracy of the PREPOSTEROUS crowd figure tomorrow night... 24,000 announced with 17,000 in the ground...?

17,000 real BHA fans at the ground freezing their tits off on a Wednesday for a match at the botty end of the Chanpionship and then another 10k plastics/floaters/prawn sandwich eaters/Gooners/featherweight fans added onto that number in the home stands for Sunday's fixture. As they say in the gun toting US of A - ' You do the math!'
:wink:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
17,000 real BHA fans at the ground freezing their tits off on a Wednesday for a match at the botty end of the Chanpionship and then another 10k plastics/floaters/prawn sandwich eaters/Gooners/featherweight fans added onto that number in the home stands for Sunday's fixture. As they say in the gun toting US of A - ' You do the math!'
:wink:
Yes but that is how it's always been. At every club.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Only happened once hasn't it?
There have never been 30,000+ people in The Amex for a football match and the spiel to advertisers is as close to lying as it is possible to be if it is not actually lying.

Albion 4ever

Feb 26, 2009
Less than 700 remaining.

Do you think all the tickets are now viewable online or have the club got a few more than can release?

STH's can grab an additional two from 0900 today which seems to be the final selling phase.

I did not realise this until reading this and just bought another two, so thanks!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here