Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Birmingham City V Brighton and Hove Albion **** Official Match Thread****

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
At the game zzzzzzz dire....pretty much cemented as a long ball team as well now

I really hope this is an exaggeration. It's not the end of the world if this is a transitional season(which surely it must be) but it'll be a small footballing tragedy if the transition is to a long ball team.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
'Boro deserved a point, I reckon.

Maybe so, but they didn't get one did they and goalkeeping error or not, Sharp stuck the ball in the back of the net and all three points went to Leeds. If's, but's and maybe's matter not. Fact is he scored the winner in a tight game, that's what people like him do, that's why they demand the wages they do.....Someone once said to me "what did Clive Allen ever do for Spurs, apart from score 50 goals in a season".......

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Supposedly has potential...How often doe's he have a good game?
He's not a championship player full stop...Hope he proves a lot of us wrong,but unlikely.

Club has over hyped him with all the kit advertising etc.
Saw him score for England a while ago and once since?
Too much on young shoulders at the mo imo.

He will get the winner now:moo:

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
You missed the point, Obika could have scored the goal, I could have scored the goal.

Kev the rev alluded to the fact we should have gone after a game winner like sharp but thats not really what happened.

That's exactly what happened....1-0 Sharp scored the winner.....I've seen plenty of tap in's missed over the years by the way, as I'm sure you have.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Maybe so, but they didn't get one did they and goalkeeping error or not, Sharp stuck the ball in the back of the net and all three points went to Leeds. If's, but's and maybe's matter not. Fact is he scored the winner in a tight game, that's what people like him do, that's why they demand the wages they do.....Someone once said to me "what did Clive Allen ever do for Spurs, apart from score 50 goals in a season".......

I agree.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Lualua involved as the second half starts
I think it is a case of Birmingham being poor that we have got parity
Lualua takes a corner. (JFC is left footed).

Brum 1-0 Wes Thomas.

I think this was down the Albion left hand side. We need not to fall to pieces like we did against Derby.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here