Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] NSC on my wall. Yup.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Are you doing the FA Cup draw just to the right of the fire? Picture looks fab :thumbsup:

Are they Ferraro Rocher in that bowl and if so which ambassador are you friendly with ?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
The only place I've ever seen that brick-effect wallpaper used, is in a few Wetherspoons.

The classier branches, obviously.

Hotel du Van (the pub) has the paper which looks like render with some bits of brick showing through.
That would have looked nice.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Are they Ferraro Rocher in that bowl and if so which ambassador are you friendly with ?

I dislike that tall glass / bowl, but her friend bought her it and so far I've been unable to dissuade her from having it there. Thats actually a set of little LED lights inside, which she switches on some evenings....yeah.

Can't believe nobodies mentioned Alexa yet.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Sorry. But seeing as you have put it up for viewing I declare that I don't think it looks good at all. Sorry.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
I dislike that tall glass / bowl, but her friend bought her it and so far I've been unable to dissuade her from having it there.

'tall' 'glass'? What do you need to 'dissuade her' about? Surely just a subtle nudge would send it tumbling. Or maybe your right hand panel could accidentally fall....

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Sorry. But seeing as you have put it up for viewing I declare that I don't think it looks good at all. Sorry.

Don't be.

'tall' 'glass'? What do you need to 'dissuade her' about? Surely just a subtle nudge would send it tumbling. Or maybe your right hand panel could accidentally fall....

You know what ? Its the second one. The one her friend bought her, she broke when she opened it (yep, it toppled over). So we ended up going out and buying the bloody thing again before her friend came round.

I'm not buying a 3rd one.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
That, Sir, is a work of art. Where did you get the print from? Must have one although would have to be in the office.

I ordered the canvas from AIOfans.com (its in China), although their site seems to be down at the moment for an upgrade or something, but you can google image the stuff they do. $40 including P&P. They don't frame it - the 5 canvasses arrived rolled up. I bought the wood and had a chippy mate knock up the frames, then its just a case of stretching the canvas over the frames and using an upholstery staple gun. A bit of measuring and pissing about lining it up on the wall and you're done. I did have to cheat a bit this morning with some blu-tack on the tacks to get it just right, but happy with the result. Even the missus was impressed, and she bloody hates football.

Reagulls

Jul 22, 2013
very nice, I wonder how much convincing she'd need for this one? [MENTION=118]Hiney[/MENTION]
split canvass.jpg

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Could I do something similar on my garage door?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
This really was brilliant [MENTION=28101]Reagulls[/MENTION]
I dunno how you done it, but its genius.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
This really was brilliant [MENTION=28101]Reagulls[/MENTION]
I dunno how you done it, but its genius.

Where did you get this from, Easy? I remember reading the thread originally but didn't see any mention of it.

Ta!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Where did you get this from, Easy? I remember reading the thread originally but didn't see any mention of it.

Ta!

Ordered from China - they arrived in 5 separate rolls. Had the frames knocked up by a chippy mate, stretched the canvas over them, stapled them on with an upholstery staple gun and bobs yer nob.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here