Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Are you in favour of giving Coventry a bigger than 15% allocation?

Should we give Coventry a bigger allocation?

• Total voters

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I emailed and they said ‘a decision on if they open it up, will happen if the lower tier sells out’

Doesn’t sound hopeful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No. That doesn't sound hopeful at all.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
There are no groups of tickets that I would describe as decent seats left but there are a large amount of these lesser seats still to be shifted.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I emailed and they said ‘a decision on if they open it up, will happen if the lower tier sells out’

Doesn’t sound hopeful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It may pretty much sell out tomorrow with the general sale surge. Each buyer can get 2 tickets.

I reckon an upper tier will be open by Thursday.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
It may pretty much sell out tomorrow with the general sale surge. Each buyer can get 2 tickets.

I reckon an upper tier will be open by Thursday.
Is the general sale surge a thing? Any STH wanting to bring a non-STH friend or family member can already have done so.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Is the general sale surge a thing? Any STH wanting to bring a non-STH friend or family member can already have done so.
Yes, they can - but I've noticed a confusion about allocating tickets and some may still be waiting.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Haven't read all this thread, but I think the club may be reluctant to give them a larger allocation due to the crowd problems they had at their two last away matches, at MK Dons and Forest Green. Reading their forum thread for the Forest Green game, it seems they have a bit of a crew intent on causing trouble. In fact, some of their fans are now saying they won't go to Brighton because of last Saturday's problems. The last thing the club will want is a repeat of the Palace game so I can see them being reluctant to release more tickets.
https://www.skybluestalk.co.uk/thre...n-rovers-match-thread-saturday-3rd-feb.83780/

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Haven't read all this thread, but I think the club may be reluctant to give them a larger allocation due to the crowd problems they had at their two last away matches, at MK Dons and Forest Green. Reading their forum thread for the Forest Green game, it seems they have a bit of a crew intent on causing trouble. In fact, some of their fans are now saying they won't go to Brighton because of last Saturday's problems. The last thing the club will want is a repeat of the Palace game so I can see them being reluctant to release more tickets.
https://www.skybluestalk.co.uk/thre...n-rovers-match-thread-saturday-3rd-feb.83780/
Certainly won't have done them any favours in respect of more seats.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
With Coventry selling out the away end, would anyone really be bothered if we said the East Upper for example was a Neutral Area for this game? People want tickets, why not make some money??

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
With Coventry selling out the away end, would anyone really be bothered if we said the East Upper for example was a Neutral Area for this game? People want tickets, why not make some money??

See above.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here