Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

U20 World Cup Semi Final England v Italy

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Well what a watch, I thought England were fantastic, I cannot recall hardly one aimless punt, some great skills too.

Uter

Aug 5, 2008
The land of chocolate
Awesome result. Gutted to be at work and unable to watch it. Over the past few years I have gained a lot more enjoyment watching England youth teams than watching the seniors. I think it's because their style of play is so different to that of the full international side.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Good stuff.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Great stuff!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Blimey, I'd play this lot rather than the senior squad. What an exciting team.

Superb result and performance - hope some of these guys soon feature for the senior team.

Well what a watch, I thought England were fantastic, I cannot recall hardly one aimless punt, some great skills too.

That is very much a second-string England squad for 'this' age group, as well. The more established players at that age are all missing as in the U21 squad for the European Championships that start next week.

And a THIRD strength U20 squad play a semi final tomorrow, of the Toulon Tournoi competition.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Look a good bunch the U20s
Technically gifts. 2 solid quick players at CB who can pass a bit as well. Full backs quick skilful going forward and very good defensively. Especially the RB from Everton. Ball retention and movement in midfield is very good. Look
An we knew was quality anyway but all the midfield looked good on the ball and Ojo from Liverpool added something different and beat his full back as will. Solanke looks a handful.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
In fairness that was a cracking England performance, some very good players on show especially the right back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here