Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's the best decision you have ever made?

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
After watching the Amex being built five minutes up the road it must be getting season tickets for [MENTION=26444]Wrong Direction[/MENTION] and myself.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Getting back together with my wife.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Not applying for one of the few jobs on offer and accepting redundancy back in 2011.

Have another job now with far less stress and no mortgage,

foul old ron

I'll decide, thank you.
Feb 26, 2009
Round the back, by the bins.
Packing in my job and wandering around Europe for 6 months with very little money. I learned how to survive and enjoy myself at the same time. Wish I had the guts to do it again.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
On behalf of my parents, their best decision was moving to Sussex from London, just before I was born. I shudder to think who I would be supporting had they not left the capital.....

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Realising that I could have ended up in hospital with pneumonia after getting absolutely soaked with a heavy cold this week. Every bone in my body is aching at the moment and instead of fighting it by going out, I've had the fire on with paracetamol and the bed covers on for the last couple of days, forgetting about the outside world. You're nothing without health.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
How do I know that any decision I make is better than another. I married my Wife of 33 years but could I have found better (doubt it but ?).
I'm happy with my life, enough money, house, kids etc.
Had I not taken job 'a' in 1975 what? Where would job 'b' have taken me?
Today I chose the beef and stilton pie and it was delicious, but would the beef and ale have been better?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here