Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bruno's Collapse

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
I only hope the bloke who kicked Bruno in the chest didn't suffer to much of an injury as a result of his actions.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
You back BHA players to the hilt in every situation. Highly commendable but on this occasion I really don't think Bruno was fouled.

I watched the recording when i got home including slow motion. He was kicked. I had already said I thought his fall was theatrical.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Audition for a Salt Advert

Anybody else think that something very serious indeed had happened when Bruno collapsed after being kicked in the chest in the second half? He went down like he's been shot/a sack of spuds, etc. And then got straight back up.

Looking for a new career in acting?

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
More outrageous was Knockaert's dive in the area.

He wasn't looking for a penalty, more to retrieve the ball before it went out.

But it was theatrical.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Imperious again. What a player.

He seemed particularly pumped up yesterday.

Imagine what he'll be like Tuesday then.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
IF we go up I really hope they give him another year - even if it is as a benchwarmer.

I'd love to see the man lead his team out in our first game back in the top flight (fingers crossed!)

Now what a proud moment that would be.

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
It was one of the most superb theatrical collapses ever witnessed! [emoji23][emoji23] I was concerned for a few seconds but after that laughed at such a great Bruno moment!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
How about you read what I was quoting? it was about stephens and sidwell deserving a red....

Word of the day to u.....retard.

Before quoting read what is posted I didnt .say either DESERVED a red card but both were lucky not to get one As highlghted by Sky Stephens got booked for a double footed tackle for which similar tackles in the past have got him a red card. Sidwell elbowed a player in an off the ball incident which again could have been a red but luckily the ref gave him a yellow so the FL or FA cannot take retoropsopective action. Perhaps you disagree that they were both fortunate

Last edited:

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
I watched the recording when i got home including slow motion. He was kicked. I had already said I thought his fall was theatrical.

I don't think it was theatrical, it's clear he thought to himself "I need to fall over here to ensure the ref has seen the high foot and we get the free kick" - so he did it in the least theatrical way possible, to some amusement.

Theatrical, which alot of players might have done, would have been to jump three foot in the air screaming, hit the ground clutching their faces, then roll around on the pitch for several minutes peeping through their fingers to see if the ref has bought it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here