Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone remember when krispies brought his tambourine to Withdean?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
20110715_052503_NERDrotate_500.jpg

That is the harry potter steward...saw him at Tom jones at the country ground last year.

Harry harry give us a wave! I miss withdean!

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
He's just down from Darren Freemans Perm and myself. Can't make every game due to work commitments but you certainly know when he is there!

Krispies and Dover are two rows in front of us, just to the left of the goal in the North, as you look at the pitch. Most of 'Krispies' is still on the back of his shirt [emoji1]

You must both be right near me, Krispies and Dover are a couple of rows in front of me too.
I'm on the end of Row W :wave:

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Krispies plastered my leg when I broke my ankle whilst at Gillingham 4-4 draw against Colchester, Drove back thought it was just bruising and applied the magic bag of frozen peas. AE doctor at the time raging at me that I didn't go straight to hospital when I done it. 8-weeks off work laid up

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Krispies and Dover are two rows in front of us, just to the left of the goal in the North, as you look at the pitch. Most of 'Krispies' is still on the back of his shirt [emoji1]

It's a newer shirt.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I don't remember him bringing a tambourine to Withdean but I do remember, at the height of the celery craze, him bringing a large marrow in to Oakwell and holding it above his head whilst singing "On Ilkely Moor B'aht 'At". The local constabulary asked him to desist and confiscated the large vegetable (the marrow, not Krispies). "Every team's got one" said a grizzled steward to us at half time.

:lolol:
Ha,ha, great story.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Well, going to Gillingham never really caught on, but hey, water under the bridge now

mmmm... I went to 98% of the games there.... that said, piece of piss from where I live . . . and yet I have the same percentage for the Amex. So....ner... lightweight. :wave:

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
krispies.jpg

Krispies plastered my leg when I broke my ankle whilst at Gillingham 4-4 draw against Colchester, Drove back thought it was just bruising and applied the magic bag of frozen peas. AE doctor at the time raging at me that I didn't go straight to hospital when I done it. 8-weeks off work laid up

That was my first ever Albion game. Boxing Day 1997?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here