Who is hardest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
It's coming home, it's coming home, it's coming, Badger's coming home. :rock::rock::rock::goal::guns::whistle::thumbsup:

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Don't blame the Badger voters...

Blame the voters that put a Mouse through against the Salt Water Croc and Siberian Tiger in previous rounds...

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
This is BULLSHIT. The Mouse is CLEARLY the harder creature.

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London

SeagullofMalaysia

Jan 29, 2016
Somewhere in north Malaysia
The fact that a MOUSE (even if it's hard) is in the final is even worse than the way the tabby cat somehow defeated the grizzly bear to go to the knockout rounds 2 years ago

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
After reading through a few pages it genuinely amuses me how SERIOUSLY some people take this and literally start having hissy fits and throwing their toys out of the pram!!

WTF?! You think there is something FRIVOLOUS about annually voting on which animal is the hypothetically pound for pound hardest creature in the world? It is a much COVETED title!

It's attitudes like this that make me glad I'm retiring.:flounce:

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
In the early stages of the second half of the contest it's looking good for Honey Badger. It'll take a massive surge of support for the GM to stop the Badger now.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
In the early stages of the second half of the contest it's looking good for Honey Badger. It'll take a massive surge of support for the GM to stop the Badger now.

It's a final involving the Honey Badger - there is no way on earth this ends without some proper last minute DRAMA imo.

A great final for you to bow out on, whatever happens from here on in. Well done, [MENTION=286]Garry Nelson's Left Foot[/MENTION]

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
Will there be an open top bus victory parade? Will it end at Hove Town Hall or Madeira Drive? Will we get a Honey Badger NSC logo?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Will there be an open top bus victory parade? Will it end at Hove Town Hall or Madeira Drive? Will we get a Honey Badger NSC logo?

There will be a police investigation in to some very dodgy betting patterns, and use of performance enhancing drugs. The result of the final will become VOID and the Honey Badger will be permanently BANNED from the competition.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
mouse-trap-bait.jpg

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here

Or a massive nobbling from the usual suspects, although I suspect the chasm is now too vast even for them to intervene. VIVA THE BADGER!!!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here