Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] "West Brom, without a win in their last 20 Premier League games"

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
West Brom looked like Southampton did yday. Had a go for 10 minutes the caved in letting in goals at regular intervals. Both teams and sets of fans seem to have given up (+ stoke)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Sturridge is on a kings ransom, and refuses to play if he's got a raggy fingernail. West Brom have taken a massive punt on him getting them the goals, I'd be very worried about the likes of him rocking up.

Well, Sturridge lasted all of 3 minutes tonight before going off injured. His legs are made of biscuits and I doubt he could give a flying fook at a rolling donut about turning out for them, his hearts not in it. I recall Gerrard saying in his autobiography that he lost his rag with him, because if he had the SLIGHTEST thing wrong with him, any kind of niggle, he'd cry off. This is not a man who plays through pain, and if WBA are hanging their hats on him bagging the goals to steer them to safety, you've got to fear for them. And Rondon is an absolute DONKEY.

Anyone who finishes under that mob are doomed.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Well, Sturridge lasted all of 3 minutes tonight before going off injured. His legs are made of biscuits and I doubt he could give a flying fook at a rolling donut about turning out for them, his hearts not in it. I recall Gerrard saying in his autobiography that he lost his rag with him, because if he had the SLIGHTEST thing wrong with him, any kind of niggle, he'd cry off. This is not a man who plays through pain, and if WBA are hanging their hats on him bagging the goals to steer them to safety, you've got to fear for them. And Rondon is an absolute DONKEY.

Their coming fixtures include:
Hudd
Watford
Bournemouth
Burnley
Swansea
Newcastle
Palace

Unfortunately, WBA aren't sunk just yet.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Hudd
Watford
Bournemouth
Burnley
Swansea
Newcastle
Palace

They're now 7 points off safety - so basically thats 3 wins in the last 11 games needed if teams above them collapse. Thus far they've won 3 games all season (yes, 1 of them against us :facepalm: )

They're not gone yet, but blimey, its going to take an epic turnaround from here.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Hudd
Watford
Bournemouth
Burnley
Swansea
Newcastle
Palace

If they draw all of those, that will be 12 points in total dropped by our relegation rivals. Come on yo Baggoiz (up to a point but no further).

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

:bowdown::lolol:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The bloke is an absolute joke. 31 injuries since he joined Liverpool!
Not in the mood for sympathy tonight then.

West Brom looked like Southampton did yday. Had a go for 10 minutes the caved in letting in goals at regular intervals. Both teams and sets of fans seem to have given up (+ stoke)
With our goal line clearances on Saturday it didn't feel like Stoke had given up.

West Brom however, look gone. I'll certainly be supporting them against Huddersfield. By the last game of the season it'll be a free 3 points for Palace.

MrSnuggles

Apr 29, 2016
Not in the mood for sympathy tonight then.

With our goal line clearances on Saturday it didn't feel like Stoke had given up.

West Brom however, look gone. I'll certainly be supporting them against Huddersfield. By the last game of the season it'll be a free 3 points for Palace.

Hopefully if they are relagated by then, the shackles will be off, and they will be playing out of their skins to try and secure a new contract or put themselves in the shop window! Often a relegated team suddenly finds a bit of form. Let's hope that scenario plays out!

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010

That was the clearest case of cantbearseditis I've ever seen. We've all been there. Switch your PC on Monday morning and think bollocks to this. The fact Pardew said it wasn't serious will keep him on the treatment table for another week as a protest. I'm sure the WBA
Forums are full of posts offering to 'drive him back to Liverpool myself' and a thread entitled 'What does Daniel Sturridge actually do'

Last edited:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
If they draw all of those, that will be 12 points in total dropped by our relegation rivals. Come on yo Baggoiz (up to a point but no further).

Precisely. You could look at that as a set of easy games or you could look at it as likely being a series of games where our rivals drop points. No easy games from now on anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
When WBA are confirmed as the first team relegated, what will happen to Alan Pardew? I'm wondering which reasonable sized club will think he'd be a good idea to install as manager despite a history of failure wherever he goes.

My guess is that Sunderland will appoint him to get them back into the Championship (and will then finish 16th in league one).

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
It really does highlight how poor we were up at the Hawthorns. They had done their homework and exploited set pieces but we are the only side to lose to them in almost 6 months!

It will take a huge turnaround for them to stay up. An additional 7 points over at least 3 of their relegation rivals means they will need almost 2 points per game or at least 5 wins from remaining 11

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here