Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best burger in Brighton

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Have they started selling chips?

Trolls Pantry is as good, and they have chips and somewhere to sit.

I don't think they've started doing chips again, but when they were doing them they were always sold out of chips when I went there. I do think Burger Bros is better than Trolls Pantry in terms of taste, but having more space to sit and chips does make a difference (although I haven't tried them at their current location).

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Grubbs don't make their own patties. Their burgers don't compare with the meaty goodness of Burger Brothers, Troll's Pantry or Burger Off.

I'd say Burger Brothers is the best all-round choice.

Troll's Pantry is the artisanal choice.

Burger Off is the choice for a real dirty guilt trip of a burger.

You'll also get a very decent burger at Brighton Burger in the Lanes and from the Dizzy Gull kitchen at the Brighton Beer Dispensary (who last night won Best Brighton Roast at the Brighton's Best Food Awards)

Burger Off is also the choice for value - ridiculously cheap for the quality you get. Mind you, some might dislike the fact that the meat is cooked on a hotplate rather than a grill. Personally I'll take the extra taste.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Trollburger and Burger Bros are both superb - Burger Bros simple jack chicken burger is unbelievable.

Grubbs is pretty shit and made me ill previously. If you want that sort of burger Uncle Sams is miles better.

albionite

May 20, 2009
Trolls' pantry is best one ive had in Brighton.

Yet to try the smashburger in north street but can't see them being in the top few

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I had a McDonalds the other day.They are not nice at all. The things you do for a grandson.

If you were doing something for your grandson, you would refuse to take him to McDonalds ! ;-)

I also suggest Burger Bros, the spicy chilli one I had was immnese :)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I've not been there in years, but that little Uncle Sams down Montpelier Road was always a regular stopoff point on my late night post-pub rampage. Double chilli cheeseburger with all the trimmings, washed down with a THICK shake. Sensational.

Just sensational.

MikeySmall

Jul 7, 2003
BRIGHTON
The best burger I've ever eaten was a Trolls when he was at the Wood Store. The last two I've had have been really disappointing. I won't be going back.

Burger Brothers has never disappointed!

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Trolls' pantry is best one ive had in Brighton.

Yet to try the smashburger in north street but can't see them being in the top few
Actually I did go in Smashburger on my way home from the Friday night Leeds game in December and I remember thinking it was AMAZING.

I was pretty tanked though.

Must give it a go in less forgiving conditions

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Anyone remember Fatty Arbuckles down the Marina outside the cinema ? I think its a Pizza Hut now.

MaHOOsive American beefburgers that would arrive at your table along with a bloody great side-trolley of pretty much every garnish under the sun for you to sling in it. Decent.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here