Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Marginally (but only marginally) better than staying in. But it's a start. May has indeed picked up the shittiest end of the shittiest stick that any Prime Minister has had to deal with. She hasn't done great, but I doubt if anyone else could have done better, given that most of the Commons MPs, the House of Lords, The Law Courts and the Whtehall mandarins have been out to sabotage her efforts at every step of the way.

But yes, I'd reluctantly take May's deal as better than nothing ............................... for the time being, anyway.

Ok, I respect that

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Hang on

It was us who voted to leave and tell the eu to foxtrot Oscar...and it is their fault?

Wow.
So the EU didn't do everything they could to make it difficult so they could hang on to the £billions we send them every year? Oh right, and there was me thinking they were a bunch of do-gooders out to help us...........

Extremely inappropriate 'Wow' there, IMHO. Suggests to me you voted remain - but what did you mean (or understand what it would entail) by remain?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Yep, nothing that we haven’t seen in recent years. All this puffing chests out and talk of reigning hell fire....

Quite. I do think if we see sense and abandon this ridiculous pantomime there may be a bit of argy bargey but some kind of organised, mass disorder choreographed to pressure the government into leaving the U.K.? No.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
And I presume you know full well that the "London" appendage has been rejected by the locals ever since...

Well, the local half.....

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I have scrolled through this thread and can't yet see anyone condemning the reappearance of numpty republican bombers.....

Ahem.

Looks like the work of some numpty republican bombers.

(and not very clever ones, given they appear to already have been arrested).

:shrug:

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
I have scrolled through this thread and can't yet see anyone condemning the reappearance of numpty republican bombers.....

Ahem.

Looks like the work of some numpty republican bombers.

(and not very clever ones, given they appear to already have been arrested).

:shrug:

I feel suitably chastised and will take a long hard look at myself tonight

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Corbs.jpg

Just thought this was a great image from the press today..........:lolol:

T.G

Mar 30, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
Thought it was 15 million as it was over 2 million the gap?Anyway that's 15 million who can't accept a democratic decision.

Brexit isn't to blame for the irish mess....The mess is caused by the idiots in Brussels and bitter remainers trying to tarnish it !!
If everybody would have accepted the decision including the EU who are doing everything to make things difficult then it wouldn't be this bad.

Also to blame is a poor government and remain politicians who won't vote for anything brexit.

This is what happens when you let the EU get to much control.

Surely this a mess of our own making??? Not sure anyone can blame the EU for this dogs dinner!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here