Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chelsea Tickets

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Yesterday only SL1/SU1 was opened at 9:00am.
SL1 sold out quickly but no other section was opened up so those who logged on only had SU1 to purchase.
When SU1 fell below 100 seats after lunch SL2/SU2 was opened.
Today SU3/SU4/SL3/SL4 have all been opened up at once....So where is the consistency in that?

I don’t know. But there are multiple possible explanations other than “the club are morons”.

1 Chelsea say that if you touch any of SU3/4, SL3/4 you have to take them all?
2 the Albion, having assessed demand yesterday, have determined that there is no chance of the full allocation not selling and, to allow as much choice as possible to fans, have told Chelsea that we’ll have the lot please?

There seems to be a desire to beat the club with a stick, no matter what they do. The current system is far, far more fan-friendly than any other that the Albion have had since the Amex opened. We can choose the exact seat FFS; we’ve never been able to do that before.

Yes, as a Tier 1 fan, I’d have preferred to have chosen a different block, but it was more convenient for me to buy yesterday than today - if I’d waited I’d have got the block I wanted. That’s my issue, not the club’s.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Still a 1000 off left this morning after going down to 211 points, bit of a slow burner this one.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Still a 1000 off left this morning after going down to 211 points, bit of a slow burner this one.

Combination of early(ish) start, rail replacement, and that the date isn't set in stone yet!

I've taken the risk and if the date does get moved to midweek I'll still be going, unfortunately my son won't be so I'll lose out on his non-refundable ticket

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Combination of early(ish) start, rail replacement, and that the date isn't set in stone yet!

I've taken the risk and if the date does get moved to midweek I'll still be going, unfortunately my son won't be so I'll lose out on his non-refundable ticket

Chelsea is refundable I believe.... because if the date changes it is unknown.

Leicester isn’t refundable because it’s an either or date, so assume they are saying the dates are clear if you can’t make both then don’t buy.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Chelsea is refundable I believe.... because if the date changes it is unknown.

Leicester isn’t refundable because it’s an either or date, so assume they are saying the dates are clear if you can’t make both then don’t buy.

Ah yes I've just re-read the big red writing. Thanks!

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Very surprised these have gone to members.

Anyone know how many of our Away games we haven’t sold out this season?

Could be that the uncertainty over the date/time might be having an effect. If they beat Spurs in the semi then it will end up being wedged in on some Spring Tuesday evening probably.

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
How come their is no 'Purchase History' sale for Leicester? No better chance than someone who has never been to a match!

Loyalty points [emoji848]

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I assume that, if they think half the possible allocation will sell, they would rather give their own fans the leftover half that is nearer the goal, diminishing our ability to suck the ball into the net!

We'd at least have to get out of our own half this time to have any chance of that happening.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here