Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Stapleton & Lawrenson & Hughton

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Lawro’s going to get it in both kidneys when Hughton does the double fist pump.

Looks to me as though he's eyeing up the back of Lawro's neck, ready to give him a chop with the side of his hand. I had no idea he was so mean then - no wonder his current touchline behaviour has us all worried.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Lawrenson looks a lot like a hairy Shane Duffy in that pic
Was just about to say the same!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
If anyone ever made the mistake of thinking that Chris Hughton's mild manner and politeness is a sign of a weak person, you'd just need to look at the steel in his eyes in these two photographs to see the true man. He'd dealt with a lot in his life and you can see the determination to succeed.

Aren't we lucky to have him!

#4MoreYears

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Every game I watch CH come out and clap the fans. How on earth did this 2 foot 6 inch guy play for Spurs and Ireland? Our back four tower over him.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
hughton.jpg

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
PS: This is a great piece on Albion's Irish connections over the years both North and South. Arguing that you could almost put together a pretty impressive all time Ireland team with Albion connections (Grealish, Hughton, Brady, Robinson, Lawrenson, Duffy, Stapleton, Byrne, Kinnear, Saward) and the Roy Keane story if you've never heard it.
https://www.irishtimes.com/sport/so...reen-and-blue-the-irish-at-brighton-1.3183847

burnee54

East Upper Hermit
Sep 1, 2011
up the downs

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here