Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] NSC Poster of The Year

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I had a queasy feeling when I started typing after my comments about AZ Gull that this was never going to end well :facepalm:
Picking out your favourite poster is a nice gesture, and us losers don't need to come first so we're cool with that. But christ, listing half the ****ing board is a real kick in the teeth to the rest of us.

I'll do another update later, including the people whose usernames have to be copied into Word and pasted back into NSC because they are so clunky. Yes, clunky.
Have you seen your user name?

Just realised I had already copied several names into Word but didn't copy them back with the last lot:
[MENTION=4019]Triggaar[/MENTION] [MENTION=13715]jimhigham[/MENTION] [MENTION=46]Lush[/MENTION] [MENTION=1530]mejonaNO12 aka riskit[/MENTION]
It's too late now.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Are these the same people that hate award shows?

I sort of agree.............There isn't any real need for personal awards ( I'm a sore loser) - I jest of course (well not totally)

Over the years on here I think the best and most emotional thread was the one where all the players went to Knocky's Dads Funeral

The funniest post was the one who said Maty Ryan was too small for a keeper and the debate that followed.

And the one that made me the angriest was a post on the Gaetan Bong Racial Abase Incident

But all in all I have had a laugh and enjoyed the last years rollercoaster that is NSC, even though I haven't predicted a correct score this season. (Mainly due to our lack of 0-0 draws)

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I sort of agree.............There isn't any real need for personal awards ( I'm a sore loser) - I jest of course (well not totally)

Over the years on here I think the best and most emotional thread was the one where all the players went to Knocky's Dads Funeral

The funniest post was the one who said Maty Ryan was too small for a keeper and the debate that followed.

And the one that made me the angriest was a post on the Gaetan Bong Racial Abase Incident

But all in all I have had a laugh and enjoyed the last years rollercoaster that is NSC, even though I haven't predicted a correct score this season. (Mainly due to our lack of 0-0 draws)

Patting each other on the back for typing a sentence or two is just self gratuity taken to the limit. If they like it, go ahead and say how much you love your fellow human, but for me it just sucks of 'look at me I've made a new friend'. A bit like The Inbetweeners. Frieeeennnnnddd. :laugh:

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
The way you disappeared for a week afterwards when it was pointed out, must have added to the 'wind-up'.

And then made no mention of your 'wind-up' when you did come back until it was pointed out to you a number of times weeks later and you couldn't keep on ignoring it.

You do like to put a lot of effort into your 'wind-ups', don't you ???

I'm enjoying the whole 'I edited the screengrab' routine. Ridiculous.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Patting each other on the back for typing a sentence or two is just self gratuity taken to the limit. If they like it, go ahead and say how much you love your fellow human, but for me it just sucks of 'look at me I've made a new friend'. A bit like The Inbetweeners. Frieeeennnnnddd. :laugh:

I don't think people mean anything bad by it but I think the Thumbs Up button is enough if you like someone's post. Loads of great and valuable posters on here didn't even get a mention and it's not nice to see them excluded.

So this is a Thumbs up to all of them on this thread

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I don't think people mean anything bad by it but I think the Thumbs Up button is enough if you like someone's post. Loads of great and valuable posters on here didn't even get a mention and it's not nice to see them excluded.

So this is a Thumbs up to all of them on this thread

Fair enough, if some people need their ego bloated I guess that is their choice. I'm with you, prefer threads to personal gratification. Keeps us coming back I guess.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Fair enough, if some people need their ego bloated I guess that is their choice. I'm with you, prefer threads to personal gratification. Keeps us coming back I guess.

For many it is a Christmas card list.
For others it is recognition of someone who shares their politics.
For [MENTION=1200]Harry Wilson's tackle[/MENTION] it is a memory test of NSC usernames :drink:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
No mention of [MENTION=25756]Se20[/MENTION], [MENTION=23111]Dougie[/MENTION], is it because, for some reason , they don’t seem to post anymore?

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Is there some sort of analysis of "thumbs" that could be done to reach the decision on who is NSC's favourite poster? Likewise for the most appearances on someone elses ignore list.
I reckon Enrest could feature high up in both categories.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
No mention of [MENTION=25756]Se20[/MENTION], [MENTION=23111]Dougie[/MENTION], is it because, for some reason , they don’t seem to post anymore?

I’ll be disappointed if I’m not nominated if I’m being honest .

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
There are some funny people on NSC, some kind people and some clever barsterds. But if you come on here for the best summation of BHA info then [MENTION=1276]AZ Gull[/MENTION] is completely unsurpassable.

Been doing a bit of research. Here are some (but not all, not by a long way) of the other folk who I like to read on NSC.
[MENTION=21158]Weststander[/MENTION] [MENTION=14365]Thunder Bolt[/MENTION] [MENTION=28934]AmexRuislip[/MENTION] [MENTION=35524]Knocky's Nose[/MENTION] [MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION] [MENTION=14669]LlcoolJ[/MENTION] [MENTION=20527]studio150[/MENTION] [MENTION=600]Bry Nylon[/MENTION] [MENTION=236]Papa Lazarou[/MENTION] [MENTION=1557]maffew[/MENTION] [MENTION=28232]jonnyrovers[/MENTION] [MENTION=11928]vegster[/MENTION] [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] [MENTION=11350]LamieRobertson[/MENTION] [MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION] [MENTION=459]Bwian[/MENTION] [MENTION=3733]papajaff[/MENTION] [MENTION=12935]GT49er[/MENTION] [MENTION=5306]Questions[/MENTION] [MENTION=27279]dazzer6666[/MENTION] [MENTION=34106]ManOfSussex[/MENTION] [MENTION=33649]darkwolf666[/MENTION] [MENTION=31]El Presidente[/MENTION] [MENTION=587]Pevenseagull[/MENTION] [MENTION=17447]Bakero[/MENTION] [MENTION=14026]Codner pharmaceuticals[/MENTION] [MENTION=1804]sams dad[/MENTION] [MENTION=232]Simster[/MENTION] [MENTION=20]Publius Ovidius[/MENTION] [MENTION=17963]Hampster Gull[/MENTION] [MENTION=3566]hans kraay fan club[/MENTION] [MENTION=420]sydney[/MENTION] [MENTION=663]portlock seagull[/MENTION] [MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION] [MENTION=19]Icy Gull[/MENTION] [MENTION=205]Tom Hark, Preston Park[/MENTION] [MENTION=13947]happypig[/MENTION] [MENTION=5502]Nottseagull[/MENTION] [MENTION=451]BensGrandad[/MENTION] [MENTION=4232]Dr Bandler[/MENTION] [MENTION=435]Stat Brother[/MENTION] [MENTION=1575]whitelion[/MENTION] [MENTION=25123]SIMMO SAYS[/MENTION] [MENTION=1413]Mackenzie[/MENTION] [MENTION=3552]Moshe Gariani[/MENTION] [MENTION=22214]banjo[/MENTION] [MENTION=37225]Cozzy[/MENTION] [MENTION=12101]Mellotron[/MENTION] [MENTION=20488]BBassic[/MENTION] [MENTION=599]beorhthelm[/MENTION] [MENTION=34412]LVGull[/MENTION]

:thumbsup:

Why am I not on this LIST ???

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here