SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
It’s 2:25am. Just checking I haven’t missed a 2am
Announcement.

Nope .

Back to bed then

Who’s doing the 3am check?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m staying up all hours, I don’t want to miss it after all.

It’ll happen soon I know it!

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Thanks Canada

*tag*

Bangkok calling. Nil poit for a certain poster.
Shortly after 9.35am here and checked in over second breakfast. Still nobody singing but it's certainly warming up!

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Hastings, Manila, Bangkok! Settle down, will you?

Been on this site too long without being allowed to change username. Life of an International School teacher. At least spreading a little more BHA love round the world during summer break. Too much Man Utd round here though for my tastes.

The girlfriend back in Manila checked 9.35am her time though and no luck at +7 hours. Was just checking in here at +6. Someone in the +5 timezone can see how he did next.

I guarentee it's locked on somewhere in the world he'll have been right to within the acceptable 30 minute window of accuracy though! Nailed on!

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Just after 1pm here and I can confirm that Alu Akhbar has not been seen in the lunch room/ kitchen

DavePage

Feeling confident and excited, but saddened that when announced after all of this I will be asleep, hey ho.
singing off from Ontario, see you our morning.
Onward and upward....failing that we could petition the government ....just a thought, as if anyone would do that, must be the wine.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Feeling confident and excited, but saddened that when announced after all of this I will be asleep, hey ho.
singing off from Ontario, see you our morning.
Onward and upward....failing that we could petition the government ....just a thought, as if anyone would do that, must be the wine.

Well this corner of Ontario is good for a little bit yet.

RBR

Jul 24, 2018
He's been spotted in Brighton (with pictures posted on twitter). I think it's all but confirmed at this point. The announcement is imminent I think!

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Coming up on 5am and nothing yet, maybe he's still in his sleeping bag at Biggin Hill?

I heard he got on the wrong train, and he’s ended up in Norwich.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here