Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
ince-071213-l229-1220811_478x359.jpg

PUBLISHED
15:50 3rd January 2014
The value outsider being ROHAN INCE @ 28/1"
Ferret
Albion enter 2014 level on points with the final position in the Championship play-offs, but league concerns are pushed to one side for a short time as the FA Cup with Budweiser takes centre stage.
CLICK HERE TO SIGN-UP TO SKY BET AND RECEIVE A £5 FREE BET EVERY WEEK!
To an extent it will feel like a league encounter, with Reading coming to the Amex, but this is very much a one-off encounter and - as a result - both teams may take the opportunity to shuffle their packs after an taxing festive schedule.

With that in mind it may pay to be a little wary when placing this weekend's wagers.
Sky Bet, the official sponsors of the Football League, have installed Brighton as their 11/10 favorites, with the Royals 5/2 and the Draw 23/10. As has been the case recently, I think Sky Bet's odds compilers have done a good job in assessing this match and none of those odds appear overpriced at this stage.*
Obviously once the teams are known things may change, so it will pay to keep a close eye on things from around 14:15 onwards on Saturday as it would only take a slight lengthening of the Albion's odds to generate value.
The first bets in this match should come in the Half-time/Full-time category. ALBION/DRAW and READING/DRAW are both 16/1 and at this price should be taken. 16/1 is always a good price for this eventuality, which occurs a lot more frequent than most people assume.
Those who want to be backing blue and white (stripes as opposed to hoops!) should take ALBION TO WIN 3-1 @ 18/1, while for a first goalscorer I am content to remain with DAVID @ 9/1 for the time being, with the value outsider being ROHAN INCE @ 28/1.
As with all home matches I will be on twitter provdiing odds *from around 14:15 - follow me [MENTION=4645]bha[/MENTION]Ferret.
Good luck and happy punting! *

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here