Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barnet tickets

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Looks like only about 400 tickets left of the East and West. Might need to open some new areas. Looks like the possible inclusion of Izquierdo and Knockart might be adding a few thousand to the gate.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Looks like only about 400 tickets left of the East and West. Might need to open some new areas. Looks like the possible inclusion of Izquierdo and Knockart might be adding a few thousand to the gate.

Looked for tickets in E1F, surprised they are Sold Out? Or Not Available?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I think that they should have considered £10 a ticket but bring a mate not on the data base 2 seats for £17. I am sure that they could have got the crowd to 15-20,000 without too much difficulty had they wished.

Unlikely shirley? 20,000 iks two thirds of maximum capacity. A Tuesday night in August, against League Two opposition, when many people are still likely to be away. I don't thing so myself, Izquierdo or no Izqueido.

Glanders

Mar 12, 2012
the club seem to be making it difficult to purchase tickets. In the past when on general sale you could purchase multiple tickets and have them allocated to a single fan number, this time it seems each ticket has to be allocated a unique fan number, so any casual attendees can not actually get a ticket. I understand this for premier league games that will sell out, but for a cup game where only a few thousand are expected it seems a missed opportunity.

It's a bit of a ballache, but you can create new accounts through the 'friends and Family' bit for any casual attendees that you want to buy tickets for. I did it for three friends and it probably took about ten minutes total. Should mean that, in the unlikely event we beat Barnet and find ourselves threatened with another seismic home upset, it'll be a piece of pi$$ to buy 4 tickets.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Looked for tickets in E1F, surprised they are Sold Out? Or Not Available?

For cup games like this, the club often seem to sell seats section by section. In other words, they won't open E1F until say E1E or E1G are almost full. I've had similar problems when trying to book my usual seat in W1G.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
For cup games like this, the club often seem to sell seats section by section. In other words, they won't open E1F until say E1E or E1G are almost full. I've had similar problems when trying to book my usual seat in W1G.

No just 200 tickets left in both West and East left. Looks like we can open N1I as the next block though.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I can't get to a computer until tomorrow, does anyone know if you can use the barcode on your phone like you can with a boarding pass?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I just heard the draw for the next round will take place at 4.30 in the morning so satisfy the sponsors

So the 1st round draw, Charlton came out of it twice.
The 2nd round, that Palace BUFFOON Salako got the home and aways mixed up
Can't wait to see how they manage to cock this next one up.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
So the 1st round draw, Charlton came out of it twice.
The 2nd round, that Palace BUFFOON Salako got the home and aways mixed up
Can't wait to see how they manage to cock this next one up.

I think part of the thinking of moving it to 4.30am is that it'll significantly reduce the chances of anyone noticing them!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here