Votes: 59 26.2%
  • No

Votes: 166 73.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Unique self-positioning? So, he engineered the whole thing did he? I doubt if he has any sway with the club or the makers of this film and was chosen because of his left-field looks/character. Maybe if the NS faithful had not started calling him 'Gandalf' he would just be another fan with a beard. Seems like a genuine bloke to me.

Oh my days. People take things way to seriously and at face value.

I was joking. Sigh

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Never heard of the Wizard until this thread but seems like a worthy addition to the canon of Brighton based eccentrics. Alongside the man in the flame suit who dances to everything and the chap who used to direct the busses. Seems fitting.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Never heard of the Wizard until this thread but seems like a worthy addition to the canon of Brighton based eccentrics. Alongside the man in the flame suit who dances to everything and the chap who used to direct the busses. Seems fitting.

Nice thing about Brighton eccentrics is their longevity. Feels like you BELONG if you know exactly who the various posts are referring to. Double or even triple points scored if you've ever interacted with them, on a personal basis.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Can we blame the start of the season on North Stand Wizard?

When he shouted 'You Shall Not Pass' on the bridge in the Mines of Moria, most of us didn't think he'd be referring to our midfield's distribution.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I just love the way every media crew ever just seize upon the fan with the wackiest outfit. It's like nobody else exists. Jester hats don't even make the shortlist nowadays, they've somehow gone mainstream for no good reason at all.

D

Deleted member 2719

I just love the way every media crew ever just seize upon the fan with the wackiest outfit. It's like nobody else exists. Jester hats don't even make the shortlist nowadays, they've somehow gone mainstream for no good reason at all.

I bet you have worn some wacky stuff in your day Preston???

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here