Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

According to twitter we are 2/1 on signing ulloa

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Bruno still meets up with him for steak and a glass of wine !
http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/s...l-news/leicester-citys-leo-ulloa-happy-346851

PS: this charming little piece only from last week pretty much confirms he will be signing a new contract even if that pic above seems premature.
"his representatives are in talks with City over a possible new contract."

If you search on Twitter there are plenty of Foxes fans moaning that he's signed an extension, so it appears to have gone through.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Not for me. Would be OK for us in the championship but we need more pace and someone with a better first touch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This. Great player. Not for our current needs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Signing a new contract doesn't mean a player is staying. It just means that the club will get a better fee if they do plan to sell. And the player is likely to be on a better deal (wages and bonuses and share of sale value etc) which would get him a better deal if he moved clubs.

Not saying we are looking to buy him - but signing a contract means nothing.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Ulloa - smashing player, loved him while he was here. Sad we had to sell him (and we pretty much did have to sell him, ffp and all that).

To get him back would cost a few million quid. Even if we did manage to sell Hemed to offset the fee, we'd still be a few million in debit - and although I think Ulloa is a better CF than Hemed, he's not millions of pounds worth better. And we'd still be left with two similar(ish) CFs, both not terribly quick.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Can't happen unless Murray goes - think of the song! It's like Oscar with a sponsorship deal with Gillette!

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Signing a new contract doesn't mean a player is staying. It just means that the club will get a better fee if they do plan to sell. And the player is likely to be on a better deal (wages and bonuses and share of sale value etc) which would get him a better deal if he moved clubs.

Not saying we are looking to buy him - but signing a contract means nothing.

It did the trick for Lewis Dunk in the summer of 15, 16 and 17 (I assume)

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Leicester are OVERFLOWING with really good strikers who won't start

Ulloa, Slimani and Musa all behind Okazaki and Vardy.

We know about Ulloa.
Slimani is STUNNING in the air
Musa is EL RAPIDO

Still, complete and utter shame at losing to them.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
leo.JPG

...and no PL appearance this term thus far. Just what we need.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
He's an upgrade on Murray and Hemed. Would be happy if he came in addition to another striker.

I don't see it. Both Murray and Hemed scored more goals at Championship level, and Murray more at Prem level. Ulloa is better at holding the ball up, but that's about it. There is a reason he doesn't start at Leicester.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here