Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Player ratings - Barnet (h)

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Wasn't there last night but am sad to see Richie towel getting a battering. Was he that bad? He's looked decent every time I've seen him

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Thought Ince had a reasonable game so a 6, Rosenior seemed off the pace so probably a 6. Skalak & Towell were appalling. This was an opportunity to shine and they did not take it.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
It seems the manager is getting off very lightly on this. We are basically not even interested in going for it and CH has to take some responsibility. Fully expect a flaming but it's worrying how slow, predictable and pedestrian we are in attack. We look scared to shoot and took our foot off the gas again when we scored. The defence is absolutely fine but we were fecking dull to watch tonight.

I was very impressed with Goldson and Maenpaa.

Maybe that's why I have seem Mr Hughton quoted a couple of times as saying we need some pace in our attack. Maaybe he's on the case, and we do have one new signing completed but not played yet and another going through the processes at the moment, both young and fast international forwards.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Does CH have a point to try to prove having not been a success when previously managing in the Premier so is a little ' scared' of the opposition and thus being over cautious.

He was doing fairly well with Newcastle when nutcase Ashley decided to sack him in order to be able to appoing....... Alan Pardew and give him a 94 year contract - the start of their demise before Rafa came along.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here