Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Championship Odds Tracker

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Put 50% of your stake on now and 50% in 3 games time.

Listen to this wise man, [MENTION=278]MattBackHome[/MENTION].

You might be right in that the odds will probably rise in 3 games time, but the reason we are 2/1 now is that this includes time for Newcastle to falter more than ourselves. If Newcastle have matched us (or better) in 3 games, the odds will be better but the margin for error in winning your Albion bet will be non-existent. If we overtake them or find ourselves separated by GD in that time, expect the Albion odds to tumble.

If you think 2/1 is a good price now, personally I'd take a bit of that. I'm sorely tempted myself...

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I wonder when we will be favourites rather than the Toon.

If the media are anything to go by it'll be about 30 secs AFTER we've lifted the bloody trophy!

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Listen to this wise man, [MENTION=278]MattBackHome[/MENTION].

You might be right in that the odds will probably rise in 3 games time, but the reason we are 2/1 now is that this includes time for Newcastle to falter more than ourselves. If Newcastle have matched us (or better) in 3 games, the odds will be better but the margin for error in winning your Albion bet will be non-existent. If we overtake them or find ourselves separated by GD in that time, expect the Albion odds to tumble.

If you think 2/1 is a good price now, personally I'd take a bit of that. I'm sorely tempted myself...

Yeah this does make sense. Seeing as I've got it as nigh on a tossed coin between us, 2/1 is definitely value. Lumping on now, thanks both.

However, I'd like it put on record that I've known [MENTION=15605]knocky1[/MENTION] for 37 years (since I was born) and this is the first time he's EVER been described as "wise" :lolol:

Grumpy? Yep. Argumentative? Completely. Knocky? By Christ yes...

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Yeah this does make sense. Seeing as I've got it as nigh on a tossed coin between us, 2/1 is definitely value. Lumping on now, thanks both.

However, I'd like it put on record that I've known [MENTION=15605]knocky1[/MENTION] for 37 years (since I was born) and this is the first time he's EVER been described as "wise" :lolol:

Grumpy? Yep. Argumentative? Completely. Knocky? By Christ yes...

**** off!

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
I think the 2/1 on the Albion is VERY good value, but shall not be partaking, as I'd be sure to jinx it.

Hammer15

Apr 20, 2016
Montclair, NJ
Odds.jpg

:/

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here