Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] COC R1 Draw - Cheltenham at home

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Thank Goodness we avoided Massive Club P*rtsm**th and have kept our COC dream alive.

#Twats

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
Don't know why people are moaning tbh. Apart from Pompey or Crawley there isn't many games that are good draws. We are at home, so most will be able to see it against a team who I actually think we will beat, just don't let Calde play. This will probably be Sami's first home game, and will want to impress.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
You also find streams of piss under a lot of NSCer's desks but that doesn't help me much either :moo:
That would be more of a puddle wouldn't it?

Is it not? Is that it? Maybe a little more info to help another poster out? No?

Pride is 2nd August. First game of the Championship season is 9th August, so no need for the club to request an away fixture as the events don't fall on the same day.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Pride is 2nd August. First game of the Championship season is 9th August, so no need for the club to request an away fixture as the events don't fall on the same day.

They might use that request for an away game on Boxing Day instead ???
Is the there a Party conference at the Centre this year ???

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
First game is the weekend after Pride. Pride is August 2nd, Football League starts August 9th.

Excellent, thanks. Saves me from googling.

They might use that request for an away game on Boxing Day instead ???
Is the there a Party conference at the Centre this year ???

It isn't Pride, but it is the "Little Monsters Bash" - so no chance of a home game on Saturday 9th. If we're at home it'll be on the Friday/Sunday.

http://littlemonstersbash.co.uk/

Pretty sure they will request 13th September to be away due to the Tour of Britain.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Suspect it'll be £10 NS/SS £12 ES/WS. ESU and WSU to be closed for this game.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
First game is the weekend after Pride. Pride is August 2nd, Football League starts August 9th.

The Albion will be away or Fri/Sun the following weekend as the Tour of Britain will be in town on that Saturday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here