Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

US Open - Golf

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Cheers, the cashout button is very tempting, but I think I will see it out. He won't throw a lead like that away, he is German lol.

I think your bet looks pretty safe barring one of the biggest golfing meltdowns ever.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Top betting work there Kev. 50's for him is utter insanity, he's a quality golfer, and even with an e/w bet on him you're never going to go too far wrong at a major.

I just can't get behind Fowler, there is something about him that is inherently unlikeable - he's got a face like a spoilt child and the outfits he wears makes him look like a pimp.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Top betting work there Kev. 50's for him is utter insanity, he's a quality golfer, and even with an e/w bet on him you're never going to go too far wrong at a major.

I just can't get behind Fowler, there is something about him that is inherently unlikeable - he's got a face like a spoilt child and the outfits he wears makes him look like a pimp.

I don't watch golf I just bet on it so I can't comment on Fowlers appearance or attitude. I thought I had him at 80/1 but it turns out it was 66/1. £12.50 ew returned over £200 :)
Well done Kev!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Also taken 50/1 on Martin Kaymer, bang back in form, former major winner in the US and former world number 1, who just lost his way for a couple of years.
Top tipping, :doffscaps:

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Great to see yet another European winner of the US Open - a tournament that the Europeans have always struggled in until recently. I wonder what tricks the USGA will find next year to try to find a US winner. Well played Herr Kaymer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here