pompey bus.jpg

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
An open-top bus parade to celebrate finishing THIRD in LEAGUE TWO

Tremendous work

#twats

View attachment 84787

There's still two matches to be played - they could finish 1st 2nd or 3rd.

Good luck to them - the supporters have had it tough for many years.

Let them celebrate - I'm sure we'd do the same.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Two open top buses? Well that's the supporters taken care of - how are the players getting there?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
There's still two matches to be played - they could finish 1st 2nd or 3rd.

Good luck to them - the supporters have had it tough for many years.

Let them celebrate - I'm sure we'd do the same.
Fck em. You wait, when they next play us they will sing "you've never won fk all" again, oblivious to the fact that the only trophy they've lifted in living memory was at a cost to local businesses. They deserve to be the lower league shite that they are and I hope they get relegated again next season.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Fck em. You wait, when they next play us they will sing "you've never won fk all" again, oblivious to the fact that the only trophy they've lifted in living memory was at a cost to local businesses. They deserve to be the lower league shite that they are and I hope they get relegated again next season.

As I said in my original post it's the fans that have suffered - I really don't get the gloating over other clubs' trials and tribulations.

Ok so they sang "whatever" - at least their club have survived - a fan-owned club and good luck to them on getting promotion.

Lets just enjoy our own success rather than glorifying in others' misery.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
As I said in my original post it's the fans that have suffered - I really don't get the gloating over other clubs' trials and tribulations.

Ok so they sang "whatever" - at least their club have survived - a fan-owned club and good luck to them on getting promotion.

Other clubs? We're talking about Portsmouth here. I'll wallow in their misery for as long as possible.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Other clubs? We're talking about Portsmouth here. I'll wallow in their misery for as long as possible.

No need to say "We're talking about Portsmouth here." as I married a Pompey girl and have suffered from it with divorce etc. I've also had run ins with their fans but I still am happy for them after years of misery.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

I do sympathize with your sentiment but . . .

Middlesborough relegated, Barton banned for ever . . . sometimes our winning is made slightly more tumescent by the other *******s' failure :whistle:

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
On the subject of Leigh Park, which I mentioned earlier, I used to be a contracts manager for a roofing company that used to do a lot of re roofing of council houses in the Portsmouth area. Materials would always get nicked from site overnight but funnily enough the only place this didn't happen was in Leigh Park. Might have had something to do with the fact that the hardest family on that estate at the time used to work for me as roof tilers :thumbsup::lol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here