Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bristol City Tickets Available NOW !!

Bristolcityfan

Mar 5, 2013
For what it is worth.

I believe we have sold a little under 1,000. At our end we have been told sales will close at 2pm Friday, and tickets not sold will be returned to you. Not sure how long it all takes to turn around, but might be worth keeping your eyes open tomorrow afternoon, just in case.

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
For what it is worth.

I believe we have sold a little under 1,000. At our end we have been told sales will close at 2pm Friday, and tickets not sold will be returned to you. Not sure how long it all takes to turn around, but might be worth keeping your eyes open tomorrow afternoon, just in case.

That's decent for a game that probably doesn't matter that much to you anymore?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley

Not really.

City have brought a lot more than that in the past. In fact that is probably there lowest turnout since moving to the Amex.

Last away game of the season at a good city for drinking.

Bristolcityfan

Mar 5, 2013

Kind of average. On one hand, still something on it, worse things in life than a Saturday/weekend in Brighton.

Equally, it is televised, we should really be safe and lots of places locally showing it, including the sports bar at our ground which will attract a good crowd.

1,000 at Brighton is not great in truth, but not appaling given the circumstances.Will try and let you know we are there.

wilki123

Jan 25, 2017
Was in the shop today changing seats this most probably been mentioned somewhere on this thread, but was told city have stated they will be would be returning tickets today but a communication problem? If it hasn’t happened yet hopefully tomorrow didn’t say how many.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
S1F - I got some , YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Me and me Dad and me kid and me lass, we're off to see Brizzle City...............:albion:

sold out again- blimey there is some serious demand for this game

Really pleased for you

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
For what it is worth.

Just let us win 1-0 and everyone will be happy. Saw your match against Huddersfield, I know you can play and you were good early season

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
So I wonder when/if the club will announce the extra seats or put them on sale?

The club do so much so well but their comms are dire. I can kinda understand that BCFC beat BHA to announcing they are sending back 350 tickets for home fans, but 24 hours later, still not a peep on this from the club

Expect the demand for comps would be incredibly high for this so no guarantees they even make it on sale to the general public I guess.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here