Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

French presidential election.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
The first round is about voting for who you most want to win the second round is making sure the one you dislike most doesn't. Macron will win*.

*probably

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I completely agree, I think maybe you are including too many people in what you are saying is racist though. I mean what is the difference between what we both agree on and what most people who are labelled far right believe?

Unless you believe that they are for some kind of global segregation? Like I said, I've not heard that before from anyone.

In the USA, the Ku Klux Klan and others hold it so dear that they refer to it as "the 14 words" ("We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.") and has mythical status. Likewise, the Muslim Brotherhood are also staunchly separatist. The best example is Japan. Their PM even said in 2012 that they are a one-race nation. They aren't far-right and they aren't necessarily bigoted but it's clearly racist.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
In the USA, the Ku Klux Klan and others hold it so dear that they refer to it as "the 14 words" ("We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.") and has mythical status. Likewise, the Muslim Brotherhood are also staunchly separatist.

Fooked then are we not? A clash is inevitable and can be the only conclusion from your statement.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
In the USA, the Ku Klux Klan and others hold it so dear that they refer to it as "the 14 words" ("We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.") and has mythical status. Likewise, the Muslim Brotherhood are also staunchly separatist.

Well, that's interesting, but what on earth does that have to do with the far right? Far right = KKK?

If Marine Le Pen qualifies as being Far right, then she is comparable to the KKK.

Are you sure you have thought this through?

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
In the USA, the Ku Klux Klan and others hold it so dear that they refer to it as "the 14 words" ("We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.") and has mythical status. Likewise, the Muslim Brotherhood are also staunchly separatist. The best example is Japan. Their PM even said in 2012 that they are a one-race nation. They aren't far-right and they aren't necessarily bigoted but it's clearly racist.

The KKK are from immigrants in a now booming multicultural nation that annihaleted the indigenous people.
Muslim Brotherhood, man, are from a particular hood of political Islam.
Japan is racist even in today's world.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
So nationalistic cultural identity and pride is up for debate unless you are coloured. If you defend it your racist.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011

You have the sub: Languidly Clinical. You on Largactil?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Hello, you back again, sh1t stirring and cosying up to your mates.
Firstly i have stated on the other thread that i am not replying to studio 150, i might get more PM's if i do.
So i believe the vote is rigged because now the field is narrowed down the ousted parties will (like you and your mates) just gang up on Le Pen.....was blatantly obvious what the outcome of the first round would be, and predicted what would happen in the next round.
This tired old "soulman does not answer questions" has been aired many times, just admit you do not agree with my opinions or answers, this becomes apparent when you can not accept the result of a democratic vote, and just keep whining it's not fair.
So in your first paragraph you accuse an election of being rigged on the basis that people are going to vote against your preferred candidate. Then in your second you accuse someone else if not accepting a democratic vote

Priceless.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Well, that's interesting, but what on earth does that have to do with the far right? Far right = KKK?

If Marine Le Pen qualifies as being Far right, then she is comparable to the KKK.

Are you sure you have thought this through?

Apologies then, I'm not making myself clear. I'm just giving examples of countries or groups who believe in global separation as you said you'd never heard of it.

Most definitely, the KKK are a far-right group. They're very closely linked to the American Nazi Party to the point that they are indistinguishable. I also think the FN are a far-right party for all the reasons I've already given. Their manifesto states: "the reaffirmation of our republican model and its values against Anglo—Saxon multiculturalism." They argue that it's simply because our way doesn't work for them. That's pretty clear cut that they want to discriminate against a particular culture/race in favour of another and that's my definition of racism.

The FN and KKK are both far-right parties, both have what I consider racist beliefs. The FN are a major political force with some very persuasive and clever people whereas the KKK are an irrelevant sideshow full of losers and FBI informants. FN claim not be bigots whereas the KKK revel in it. They are similar in some ways, different in others.

Yes, I've thought it through.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
So in your first paragraph you accuse an election of being rigged on the basis that people are going to vote against your preferred candidate. Then in your second you accuse someone else if not accepting a democratic vote

Priceless.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Priceless you are indeed.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
The KKK are from immigrants in a now booming multicultural nation that annihaleted the indigenous people.
Muslim Brotherhood, man, are from a particular hood of political Islam.
Japan is racist even in today's world.

I agree with all of that. Sorry but I am not sure what your point is.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
When the FN most likely lose it will be hailed as a rejection of extremism and endorsement for the status quo. Unfortunately, this view is somewhat mistaken in my view. This is just another near miss and warning that significant changes are needed. Macron is more a last chance for the more centrist politicians to come up with policies and solutions that really address the legitimate concerns of the population. Not sure how many more warnings the establishment/political class need.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Well I've never heard that, that's essentially global segregation. The impression I get is that people are against policies which encourage large numbers of people to relocate to wealthier countries because those countries can often struggle to integrate and take care of those kinds of numbers, especially if there are significant cultural differences involved. - This seems to me to be true, do you think I'm racist?

its certainly a nationalist point of view. theres a fine line between nationalism and racism, one thats been crossed all too easily too often by politicans in the in the past, so they become one and the same.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
They get Macron as a candidate, we get Corbyn and May :nono:

I'll add my own Macron box to the UK ballot paper and check it [emoji38]ol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here