Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MK DINS want to sign Forster-Caskey permanently

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
So let me get this right.....
England international with under 21 caps galore and worth 2/3 million as many say.....Can't get into our first team squad or on the bench mmmmm.
Don't be so deluded....He's not good enough and he's worth nowhere near a million.Id sell him in a flash for 400/500k with add ons just in case a miracle happens and he turns out half decent...unlikely though.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
He's not good enough and he's worth nowhere near a million.Id sell him in a flash for 400/500k with add ons just in case a miracle happens and he turns out half decent...unlikely though.
:facepalm:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
England international with under 21 caps galore and worth 2/3 million as many say.....Can't get into our first team squad or on the bench mmmmm.
Don't be so deluded....He's not good enough and he's worth nowhere near a million.Id sell him in a flash for 400/500k with add ons just in case a miracle happens and he turns out half decent...unlikely though.

3/10 for this wind up.

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!

:eek::bla:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
To be fair, some of the valuations for him on this thread are bonkers. He's our fifth choice centre midfielder.

He only 5th choice due to his age and experience. As [MENTION=29900]Exile[/MENTION] has pointed out he has caps at all the England youth levels, 100 Championship appearances and is currently on loan to a Championship club, not a lower league.

This is reminiscent of the Ashley Barnes not being nearly good enough for League 1 rubbish we had a few years ago. He got to the Premier League before we did as did two of our other youngsters.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
He only 5th choice due to his age and experience. As [MENTION=29900]Exile[/MENTION] has pointed out he has caps at all the England youth levels, 100 Championship appearances and is currently on loan to a Championship club, not a lower league.
Yeah and 99 appearances he was anonymous and was like having 10 men:lolol:

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane

3/10 for this wind up.

To be fair, some of the valuations for him on this thread are bonkers. He's our fifth choice centre midfielder.

Ince is standing still in my opinion. He's still young but must be past the 'raw talent' stage by now.

The MOST important person in all of this is CH who despite saying nice things about him has let him go out loan and will most likely allow that to be extended.

He's not terrible but he's also not great and at 21 is absolutely past the talented youngster bracket for me.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The MOST important person in all of this is CH who despite saying nice things about him has let him go out loan and will most likely allow that to be extended.

He's not terrible but he's also not great and at 21 is absolutely past the talented youngster bracket for me.

There's a vast difference between going out on loan and being sold. If we get promotion, then I can see it, but if we don't, I don't see Crofts getting an extension & Kayal being poached.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Personally as long as the lad is improving, getting stronger and increasing his already evident technique, I would keep hold for now. Young, already proven ability to learn, improving as well as getting international and high level (if you can call the championship high level) experience. Why not keep? If he is happy playing bit parts and shortish loans for now. No sale.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Might need him at some stage in the season if Kayal and Stephens pick up injuries. He maybe more influential in the 442 system than the previous systems.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here