Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Not re-newing season ticket next year.........................

scouse23

Jan 30, 2008
have been a season ticket holder since we were playing home games at Gillingham. Last year was so boring, can count the games I actually got passionate about on one hand. Really excited about all the London and close by away games we will have possibly, so have decided along with my son and 6 others who also have not renewed to go to away games only. Could be Orient & QPR, along with Brentford, Fulham, Millwall, Charlton, Watford & Reading. Bring it on. Also can't believe no one has been in touch from the club to find out why we haven't renewed, this club has changed for the worse, the people running the club now have no empathy with the fans, which is a very sad state of affairs.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
I also chose not to renew (family and financial reasons) and was suprised that I was not contacted. I would have thought the club may have sent out a survey via email at least to find out why.

One thing to point out re the above though. As away games are tiered on points to guarantee seats for London games I would guess you would need to be a season ticket holder. Fulham/Orient/Brentford I would guess would sell out to ST before going on general sale.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Really excited about all the London and close by away games we will have possibly, so have decided along with my son and 6 others who also have not renewed to go to away games only. Could be Orient & QPR, along with Brentford, Fulham, Millwall, Charlton, Watford & Reading. Bring it on..

One thing to point out re the above though. As away games are tiered on points to guarantee seats for London games I would guess you would need to be a season ticket holder. Fulham/Orient/Brentford I would guess would sell out to ST before going on general sale.

oops.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
I also chose not to renew (family and financial reasons) and was suprised that I was not contacted. I would have thought the club may have sent out a survey via email at least to find out why.

Agree on both of these points.

It certainly wouldn't take much for the club to build an automated email campaign to be sent to non-renewals.

The OP will certainly struggle for many of the London games, I'd have thought.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
:wave: :shrug:

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013

Not the home ends :)

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Sorry to see you go.

On the flip side I have purchased season tickets again for myself but also for my three sons along with [MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION] and his son there will be 6 of us instead of the normal 2 next season.

Is there still a waiting list? That might be a reason why they are not asking.

This could be a good question for Mr Bloom in Bozza's post

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Cheerio!

Half of those away games have a dreadful matchday experience compared to the Amex.

Oh, and you won't be able to get a ticket for most of them.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here