VIZ moments

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
favourite characters/quotes?

mum : shall we go shopping dear? (or something like that)

rude kid : piss up a rope f*** stick

letters and top tips are still my favourites though. one letter went along the lines of

dear sir

Its all very well making all our public buildings accesible to the disabled, but do people realise that we are leaving ourselves open to attack by daleks?

:)

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
My all time fave is Biffa Bacon.

Top tip:

"Avoid backache from bending when growing your tomatoes. Simply dig a four foot deep trench alongside your tomato plants. Step into the trench & you'll find the tomatoes conveniently at chest height!"

Sonic

Spiky little bugger!
Jul 6, 2003
Patcham
For me, you can't beat those classic one off cartoons such as 'Mickey's Monkey Spunk Moped' and 'Jump Jet Fanny and her Hawker Siddley Twat'.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Definitely the feature on 'John Thomas Chopin's Chopped John Thomas'

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
i liked 'christ on a bike' and 'topless skateboard nun'

'paul daniel's jet ski journey to the centre of elvis' (or someting like that) can be read on the website. the last frame is great

www.viz.co.uk

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
I used to enjoy the elaborate stories they would produce purely because they'd thought up a stupid headline.

The best I can remember was a tale about an ex-Wings roadie who claimed he was owed money by Paul McCartney. McCartney refused to pay the guy what he was owed, so the roadie bought himself a gun with the intention of killing the singer.

He broke into McCartney's mansion late at night, entered his bedroom and attempted to shoot him. But the gun didn't fire when he pulled the trigger, so the roadie went home again. McCartney slept through the whole incident.

The headline read:

TOP POP MOP TOP POT SHOT PLOT FLOPS......

:lolol: :p :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports