Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Anjem Choudary’s release ???

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Well, if we don't kill all the muslims, what do you sugest? Or is this merely a theoreticl discourse? If I thought that muslims were 'the end of my civilisation if not stopped' (I don't think that; it is a religion - religion is for the weak minded) then I would have to consider killing them all. Surely? I await your solution (since you seem to care about this) avidly.

Taking your train of thought but correcting it a bit.

You cant blame mad dogs for being mad dogs, you blame those who thought it would be clever to leave the garden gate open. Ideally most muslims can be deported, its their enablers who have most to fear. People generally do not thirst for genocide but revenge and retribution to those they consider have betrayed them and put their lives and the lives of their loved ones at risk.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Taking your train of thought but correcting it a bit.

You cant blame mad dogs for being mad dogs, you blame those who thought it would be clever to leave the garden gate open. Ideally most muslims can be deported, its their enablers who have most to fear. People generally do not thirst for genocide but revenge and retribution to those they consider have betrayed them and put their lives and the lives of their loved ones at risk.

And being a Muslim following a fascist totalitarian political system is a choice.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
He got kicked out of Mecca for causing trouble with the Quraysh tribe and he was highly disliked for many reasons. After he slaughtered over 600 men and teenage boys from the Banu Qurayza a few years later, he returned to Mecca and killed everyone who spoke ill of him so there would be no record of people disapproving of his marriage to Aisha.

Anyway you clearly have little knowledge on the subject and your only stance is to argue the toss rather than learning.

I see, so the many other reasons he was disliked are known, but the paedophile thing was forgotten until the 20th century, due to eradicating dissenting voices.
My only stance is to argue the assertion you made that I disagreed with, that Mohammed was a paedophile.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
You must be very bored to come back to this thread again.

I am fed up now with all the pusyfooting. It is like a 1950s tea dance. The question I'd like to pose is this.

Should we kill all the muslims? After all, if we don't kill them all then they will kill 'us' all. Surely?

:rolleyes:

To be honest mate I totally agree. Both sides of the argument are Fuc#ing NUTZ

Instead of trying to defend the Coran and the Bible we should all be in agreement that both books are totally out of date in a world where religions mix and live in close proximity with one another.

There isn't even an updated paper back edition of either, never mind a remake CD or DVD Version of either. They both need to be scrapped and totally re-written because in neither book does it even say ''Thou shall not go through a red Traffic Light '' OR
'' Anthony Knockeart shall not drive at 95 MPH on his way to training ''

We just need to all concede that both books are as much use as the first ever Highway Code book which was about 4 pages long - Not fit for ****ing purpose in todays world as they currently stand

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Questionable, when youve been raised/brainwashed in it and will be killed if you choose different.

....and that is the danger of being too conciliatory to Islam - aka being, modern, liberal and progressive. Many of them - yes, probably most of them - are decent people, but at the end of the line it is a religion that believes apostasy should be punishable by death, and ultimately the rest of the world converted to Islam. Sharia law being a first step along the way.

I won't be around to meet my little great great granddaughter (whoever she might be) but if she wants to explore her teenage sexuality by sleeping with her boyfriend, I don't want her to be stripped to the waste in a public place, with lots of lecherous old bearded men ogling her tits while her back is flogged into a bloody mash with scars that will never fade - or if she's living in a less liberal part of the country, tied down and stoned to death for having sex outside marriage.

And before the appeasers get on their high horse, this is what actually happens in some parts of the world. Islamic parts of the world. I don't want it here. Worship Allah by all means (he is the same God as Christians and Jews worship, after all), but as for the rest of the crap, f*** off with it.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
....and that is the danger of being too conciliatory to Islam - aka being, modern, liberal and progressive. Many of them - yes, probably most of them - are decent people, but at the end of the line it is a religion that believes apostasy should be punishable by death, and ultimately the rest of the world converted to Islam. Sharia law being a first step along the way.

I won't be around to meet my little great great granddaughter (whoever she might be) but if she wants to explore her teenage sexuality by sleeping with her boyfriend, I don't want her to be stripped to the waste in a public place, with lots of lecherous old bearded men ogling her tits while her back is flogged into a bloody mash with scars that will never fade - or if she's living in a less liberal part of the country, tied down and stoned to death for having sex outside marriage.

And before the appeasers get on their high horse, this is what actually happens in some parts of the world. Islamic parts of the world. I don't want it here. Worship Allah by all means (he is the same God as Christians and Jews worship, after all), but as for the rest of the crap, f*** off with it.

An interesting insight into the mind of a convert.

Are we going to kill them or deport them? Shall we start with Beram Kayal? Maybe just a little noting asking him not to go near my 6 year old niece, do you think?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
To be honest mate I totally agree. Both sides of the argument are Fuc#ing NUTZ

Instead of trying to defend the Coran and the Bible we should all be in agreement that both books are totally out of date in a world where religions mix and live in close proximity with one another.

There isn't even an updated paper back edition of either, never mind a remake CD or DVD Version of either. They both need to be scrapped and totally re-written because in neither book does it even say ''Thou shall not go through a red Traffic Light '' OR
'' Anthony Knockeart shall not drive at 95 MPH on his way to training ''

We just need to all concede that both books are as much use as the first ever Highway Code book which was about 4 pages long - Not fit for ****ing purpose in todays world as they currently stand

good luck with convincing "the other lot" that 's a viable way forward mate.....!!

'

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

Are we going to kill them or deport them? Shall we start with Beram Kayal? Maybe just a little noting asking him not to go near my 6 year old niece, do you think?

does kayak hang around speakers corner with derogatory/inflamatory placards , does he run or participate in a grooming gang , does he groom impressionable lads to carry explosive devices to public areas , does he openly denigrate or despise our way of life , has he come here to sponge off the system , does he share a driving licence with his 8 brothers and 3 cousins , does he harras people in city centres for following a way of life that has been in place for hundreds of years , does he campaign for sharia law , does he campaign for muslim schools to be paid for by the govt....?? your argument is piss weak.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
it is the 21 st century religion of all kinds belongs in medieval times in my opinion , the world is round , we evolved from monkeys , there is no god....when i die i am gone , deceased , done , fuct.....no milky meadows , no virgins no astral travel to zone eq215-8......unless i happen to have a pipe and some dmt to hand in which case who knows..??

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

A stupid question -actually more than one stupid questions. Stupid questions deserve stupid answers, but I'm nor even going to bother even responding to such crap.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
The trouble with this country now is that someone breaks the law repeatedly, is told what he is doing is ACTUALLY HARMING THE TRIAL and WHEN HE IGNORES THIS AND KEEPS GOING FOR HIS OWN PUBLICITY RATHER THAN TRYING TO HELP BRING THESE PEOPLE TO JUSTICE the government throw them in jail.

Corrected for you.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I see, so the many other reasons he was disliked are known, but the paedophile thing was forgotten until the 20th century, due to eradicating dissenting voices.
My only stance is to argue the assertion you made that I disagreed with, that Mohammed was a paedophile.

What do you mean "the paedophile thing was forgotten until the 20th century, due to eradicating dissenting voices."?

It's not my assertion you disagree with. You disagree with people more qualified than me who have studied and researched Islam on an academic level. Even the 90% of Muslims, the Sunni, do not contest the age of Aisha in Sahah al Bukhari.

It wasn't forgotten by Islam, it became a way of life. Everything that Muhammad did was accepted as the rule and cannot not questioned.

Try this one:

https://youtu.be/Q70pmtlSt3c

Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I've never seen the first ever highway code, but I'm willing to bet it's still of more use that the Bible or Quran.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Corrected for you.[/QUOTE

it didn't seem applicable to the trials of rolf harris , cliff richard , the hairy cornflake etc. etc ....so why the big veil of secrecy over a gang of asian men ....??

Eh? Contempt of court never helps a case. Why would you want paedophiles to gain any advantage in a trial?

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
A stupid question -actually more than one stupid questions. Stupid questions deserve stupid answers, but I'm nor even going to bother even responding to such crap.

What are you going to do then? Hypnotise them ?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Eh? Contempt of court never helps a case. Why would you want paedophiles to gain any advantage in a trial?

he was in contempt of court from the kent trial and given a suspended sentence .......have the leeds proceedings been finalised yet....??? there's nothing about it in the media despite all the whoo haa about TR being locked up ......it's not being covered...??? so why is it ok for media to be outside the court for celebrities but not for others and don't be obtuse with the reply as it's a serious question.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here