Sep 28, 2011
just found this on cov twitter posts :ffsparr:

DWLTcqzXUAEzrex.jpg

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
b8ec9917083b5bf41ea6db3c51bdbebf.jpg

I’m getting my half and half shirt ready.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Ignore them as the club receives nothing for this type of merchandise.

Never understood this argument. After the thousands and thousands of pounds I have (and continue to) put into the club over the years on tickets, refreshments and merch, not to mention the even higher amount paid in train fares and match tickets following them away, if I ever see anything unofficial that I like, I am not going to lose sleep or feel guilty over the handful of quid that the club could have made on a similar item.

Those, however...

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Never understood this argument. After the thousands and thousands of pounds I have (and continue to) put into the club over the years on tickets, refreshments and merch, not to mention the even higher amount paid in train fares and match tickets following them away, if I ever see anything unofficial that I like, I am not going to lose sleep or feel guilty over the handful of quid that the club could have made on a similar item.

Those, however...

Would you buy fake anything?

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Would you buy fake anything?

You mean non-football related? Probably not. I wouldn't buy anything fake where the quality is important - e.g. shoes, electronics etc. Other clothes I wouldn't buy fakes because I don't really care about labels so have no reason to. I don't think unofficial football merchandise is necessarily "fake" though - no-one is trying to pass this stuff off as official.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here