Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leicester Tickets

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
It's a sad point you make, and probably some truth in it. I'll be trying to buy tickets because I want to go and watch the Albion play.

As long as those buying to top their points up actually GO! I couldn't afford spending money and not going. BTW what is the price cap on away tickets - is it £30?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I have 251, and not overly worried about any game apart from Bournemouth. 1100 tickets will FLY.

Being a Friday night on TV will suppress demand a fair bit, particularly as I think it's not possible to get back to Brighton on the train.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Being a Friday night on TV will suppress demand a fair bit, particularly as I think it's not possible to get back to Brighton on the train.

Very true, I didn't realise you couldn't get home.

*IF* I get a ticket, it'd be rude not to have a few beers after and get a hotel for the Friday.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I'm not sure that's entirely true because you can get a train at 10.12 from Bournemouth to Clapham Junction arriving just before 1am and then a train from there to Brighton at about 1.10 am arriving home about 3am.

It does look extremely tight though and for that and many other reasons I'm out.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'm not sure that's entirely true because you can get a train at 10.12 from Bournemouth to Clapham Junction arriving just before 1am and then a train from there to Brighton at about 1.10 am arriving home about 3am.

It does look extremely tight though and for that and many other reasons I'm out.

It's an 8pm kick-off.

If there's no added time in either half, you're the first one out of the ground and you jog a bit of the way you may make a 10:12 train.

It's not doable!

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
It's an 8pm kick-off.

If there's no added time in either half, you're the first one out of the ground and you jog a bit of the way you may make a 10:12 train.

It's not doable!
Ah. I was calculating based on a 7.45 KO and probably missing the last 5 minutes. Nope, you're right.

Shorehamkid

Aug 3, 2011
Knowing full well they are going to undoubtedly upset someone, it wouldnt surprise me if they announced the points thresholds at just before 5pm tonight, giving it the weekend to sink in before having to deal with people moaning by about one thing or another.

Reckon it might go 300, 250, 200, all S/T holders. I also think if you want one, and you get online in time, most will get one.

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
Knowing full well they are going to undoubtedly upset someone, it wouldnt surprise me if they announced the points thresholds at just before 5pm tonight, giving it the weekend to sink in before having to deal with people moaning by about one thing or another.

Reckon it might go 300, 250, 200, all S/T holders. I also think if you want one, and you get online in time, most will get one.

Don't think it will start as high as 300. I have 292 points and (just) made the first cut off for Brentford last season which was 1600 tickets. With 3000 tickets available I would expect the first cut off to be about 230.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

In future every time I read one of your posts, I'll be thinking you are Deborah Meaden in disguise.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
How much did your train tickets set you back - can't find anything less than £75?

?

Two singles from London/Leicester available at 18.50 each way. Return to St Pancras from Brighton 11.00. Total 48.00

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Based on my loyalty points number and that of others I'd say the first cut has to be 250, but it's how quickly they reduce down after that that will be interesting. I'd like to see them go to 150 and then all season ticket holders.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Don't think it will start as high as 300. I have 292 points and (just) made the first cut off for Brentford last season which was 1600 tickets. With 3000 tickets available I would expect the first cut off to be about 230.

With me on 233 and my boys on 229 I seriously hope not!

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton

No shortage of reasonably priced hotel accommodation in Bournemouth in mid-September though. Not to mention Bournemouth Parkrun on Saturday morning. What's not to like?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
A response from the club:

I have looked into your enquiry this afternoon and I can confirm that we have not yet been advised of the loyalty point requirements for any of the away games. I would recommend to check the website a bit closer to the time of the games going on sale as all the points requirements will be released about a day prior to the games going on sale.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
A response from the club:

I have looked into your enquiry this afternoon and I can confirm that we have not yet been advised of the loyalty point requirements for any of the away games. I would recommend to check the website a bit closer to the time of the games going on sale as all the points requirements will be released about a day prior to the games going on sale.

Thanks for doing that, but what a pathetic response from the club. Why not gives everyone a few days to plan ticket purchases like last year?

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Thanks for doing that, but what a pathetic response from the club. Why not gives everyone a few days to plan ticket purchases like last year?

Maybe the club don't have all the info from Leicester yet. Not unusual for them to give out the ticket details day before they go on sale

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Maybe the club don't have all the info from Leicester yet. Not unusual for them to give out the ticket details day before they go on sale

In my experience its unusual. Lots of people going on holiday at this time of year, and would appreciate a bit of notice as to whether they need to be at a computer on Tuesday or not.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here