Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man City Ticket binfest/availability

tronnogull

May 17, 2010
I called the club about this yesterday afternoon. A very pleasant lady put me on hold for a few minutes while she asked around the office about this. The response was that, yes it was a problem and the system currently couldn't give access for sth to buy tickets for qualified f&f. They would put it on a list of items to be raised up the line. So I wouldn't imagine that there will be a quick fix.....

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
I called the club about this yesterday afternoon. A very pleasant lady put me on hold for a few minutes while she asked around the office about this. The response was that, yes it was a problem and the system currently couldn't give access for sth to buy tickets for qualified f&f. They would put it on a list of items to be raised up the line. So I wouldn't imagine that there will be a quick fix.....

We shall see. Last season I was told over the phone that the restriction was purposely introduced because some fans were getting 'confused' that they couldn't buy tickets for themselves !

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
The good news for Bronze members with zero points and Young Seagulls is that tickets are now on sale to you and there's loads available

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
Up and running now for Bronze members with less than 20 points. Seems to be plenty left if you're quick.

Oct 25, 2003
I'm gonna given them a ring but i've got bronze membership but it's not letting me buy

any clues as to what I'm doing wrong before I bother them?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'm gonna given them a ring but i've got bronze membership but it's not letting me buy

Are you actually logged in as the bronze member? I can't buy for my son when logged in as me (STH) but can if logged in as him (YS+).

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Are you actually logged in as the bronze member? I can't buy for my son when logged in as me (STH) but can if logged in as him (YS+).

You probably already know this but , there is a assign box { family and friends } to tick for tickets , i selected two tickets then assigned the other and was able to do this without the other person logging on .

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
You probably already know this but , there is a assign box { family and friends } to tick for tickets , i selected two tickets then assigned the other and was able to do this without the other person logging on .

You can't get to that point if you don't have the right to buy yourself. So, as a STH I can not buy a ticket for Manchester City so I do not have the 'Buy' button so can't get to the bit where I could choose a seat and assign it to my son. (This annoying change in functionality has been discussed further up this thread)

Screen Shot 2017-07-13 at 10.44.03.png

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Ah Ha , i see i'm not a ST holder just a Bronze member , which by the way i was quite sceptical of purchasing just to theoretically jump the queue ,but actually it's turned out to be a good purchase as no way was i expecting to be able to sit pretty much where i wanted to .

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patreon
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
An update on STH's switching seats in my case so I can sit with grandson. Was told to phone today as on Tuesday the system would not allow. Phoned this morning after 20 mins got through to be told system still could not do the switch as it is upgrading all the STH details. That should have finished last night but could now be another couple of days. Advised to phone Monday.

So don't waste your money (7ppm call charge) if you are looking to do same.

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006

When did you buy the bronze membership ? It maybe that there is a block for 14 days after you bought it. Otherwise, it's what [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] said.

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
An update on STH's switching seats in my case so I can sit with grandson. Was told to phone today as on Tuesday the system would not allow. Phoned this morning after 20 mins got through to be told system still could not do the switch as it is upgrading all the STH details. That should have finished last night but could now be another couple of days. Advised to phone Monday.

So don't waste your money (7ppm call charge) if you are looking to do same.

I have had some success with this even though the system is still locked. The agent was able to reserve the target seats for me, so that they can't be bought by anybody else, and I'm to phone back on Monday to complete the actual purchase.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I have had some success with this even though the system is still locked. The agent was able to reserve the target seats for me, so that they can't be bought by anybody else, and I'm to phone back on Monday to complete the actual purchase.
Have done the same. My friendly telephone line helper told me that they would be in touch when the system was ready to complete the transfer.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
couple of thousand still left - maybe £45 is too much ?
Let's hope so.

The level of demand at various price points for PL tickets is currently being tested and you can bet that Barber will be watching like a hawk. Excess demand would mean only one thing for our ST and seat prices next season...

Eagle Slayer

Jul 15, 2007
Worthing
Since I first looked on Tuesday morning till now the ticket numbers sold does not seem to be very many at all , we all know it will be a sell out but wonder if the club are surprised at slow they are to shift at present ?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here