Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tony Bloom and the Club's Premiership millions

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Well I would understand it as someone who sees the world in a different way to the majority, probably totally wrong but if I threw the question back at you, what would you understand if someone accused you of being schizophrenic?

No further comment m'lord!

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
Amazing that some people just cannot admit when they get something wrong. A ban the equivalent of being on a booking and kicking the ball away...

As for [MENTION=27275]Creaky[/MENTION], I'm on here far too much and I don't remember seeing anyone call someone else schizo, and you're link doesn't work. It may have been used, but that is a long way from saying it's acceptable. We have had a few threads about mental health as it happens, enlightening ones at that. So the premise of your argument that it's okay to use other terms belittling mental illness just don't stack up. A straw man if ever there was one to be honest.

That is the exact opposite to my argument. :facepalm:

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Er no it isn't. You've said that NSC sees it okay to use terms like schizo is false and creates your straw man argument.

No he didn't. He said that Nsc seems to think it is ok, when another term was highlighted & a poster banned for it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here