Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tammy Abraham

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Adding to the talk of his character, we happened to be by their team bus as it arrived.

Tammy was the only active player who came over to acknowledge the fans, give autographs and pose for selfies.
He was first from the bus and last into the stadium.

I know Talk Sport can be shit, but I remember a Bristol City fan phoning up Jim White's show a few weeks ago and praising TA for his attitude towards the fans (chatting to them, autographs, etc) and what a great prospect he was - not just as a goal scorer but as a person also.

On a side note, I sat four seats away from TA's dad in the directors box Saturday night. They have this weird way of communicating, a whistle that both of them can detect, even in a stadium surrounding. I thought "yeah right" but the Bristol City group I was next to pointed it out to me, and low and behold, when the Dad whistled, his son looked up!! I kid you not,

I should have asked him to get his son down to the Amex next season if I'd known we wanted his lad...good player, will only get better

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
I know Talk Sport can be shit, but I remember a Bristol City fan phoning up Jim White's show a few weeks ago and praising TA for his attitude towards the fans (chatting to them, autographs, etc) and what a great prospect he was - not just as a goal scorer but as a person also.
Said City fan also suggested us as an ideal club to go in for him next season.

On a side note, I sat four seats away from TA's dad in the directors box Saturday night. They have this weird way of communicating, a whistle that both of them can detect, even in a stadium surrounding. I thought "yeah right" but the Bristol City group I was next to pointed it out to me, and low and behold, when the Dad whistled, his son looked up!! I kid you not,

I should have asked him to get his son down to the Amex next season if I'd known we wanted his lad...good player, will only get better

Good grief - I thought we were referring to a football player not a golden labrador chasing a ball.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Good grief - I thought we were referring to a football player not a golden labrador chasing a ball.

Craig_Mackail-Smith_-_Amex_Opening_30711.jpg

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways

I saw him on Saturday evening spending time chatting to fans and signing autographs. It makes perfect sense for Abraham, Chelsea and Brighton to organise a season-long loan.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I don't think Chelsea will want to sell him. He could be decent. Mind you wasn't John Terry the last player to come through their juniors. He'll have to be pretty special to figure for them in the long term but if he wants to carry on playing on a regular basis and up a level then he and Chelsea could do worse than send him down here.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Bloody love the Clangers

Drebin

Jul 25, 2011
Norway
I don't think Chelsea will want to sell him. He could be decent. Mind you wasn't John Terry the last player to come through their juniors. He'll have to be pretty special to figure for them in the long term but if he wants to carry on playing on a regular basis and up a level then he and Chelsea could do worse than send him down here.

Indeed. When they didn't even give lukaku a chance to prove himself you have to wonder if any young striker has a chance. A season long loan to us is in the best interests of all parties.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Yes please...

Rod Marsh

Aug 9, 2013
Sussex

Chelsea sold Lukaku...and he was doing the business in the premier league at 19/20 years of age for West Brom. That said, a move to Brighton would be a natural step for Abraham.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here