[Albion] Miller Bolanos

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
a009e3f37c2490d607f46407b662474a.jpg

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Yes I imagine Rotherham will be a bigger test for lad than Brazil ???

Wouldn't be eligible (even if he has signed) as would take a few days for international clearance to come through. That tweet is the only mention of him signing anywhere though, so until there's official confirmation from either of the clubs or the player has to be taken with a huge pinch of salt.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Could it be we didn't want this deal because the Calleri deal look like it's getting closer.

Hopefully but I think it's probable he is considered too much of a gamble. He is a different type of player to Calleri too, they'd make an astonishing partnership but as you say, Calleri seems much more suited to life in the Championship and has proved himself consistently in a much better league than Bolanos has.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
http://studiofutbol.com.ec/2016/01/10/neme-salida-miller-inminente-fuera-del-pais/

This Sunday, in an interview with sports journalist Walter Safarian for SPORTS radio station, the president of Club Sport Emelec, Nassib Neme, said the departure of Miller Bolanos is imminent, that's what you want the 'Killer' and football would go abroad.

"We will accept the will of the player, we are waiting. Yes, it's imminent departure, it is an issue that is already practically defined. He would play outside the country and we will not oppose his decision ... He has justified its presence in Emelec, has been present, "said the 'power' starter.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
http://studiofutbol.com.ec/2016/01/10/neme-salida-miller-inminente-fuera-del-pais/

This Sunday, in an interview with sports journalist Walter Safarian for SPORTS radio station, the president of Club Sport Emelec, Nassib Neme, said the departure of Miller Bolanos is imminent, that's what you want the 'Killer' and football would go abroad.

"We will accept the will of the player, we are waiting. Yes, it's imminent departure, it is an issue that is already practically defined. He would play outside the country and we will not oppose his decision ... He has justified its presence in Emelec, has been present, "said the 'power' starter.

Is that the journalist who tweeted last night that he'd been sold to brighton

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
We had better start getting some new pies in with South American flavours and start practising samba and salsa moves.
I hope all those Argentina flags can come out the loft.
:bowdown::albion2::bhasign:

Scotchegg

Sep 1, 2014
Brighton
I bought Calleri in my football manager squad for 8M. We won the championship. He scored a hat full in the premiership in our first year and then ****ed off to Dortmund for 26M without even a whisper in my ear goodbye, apparently he wanted champions league football and we weren't up to it... Jokes on him, we're 2nd in the prem this year so far. ABSOLUTE COCK.

TEAM BOLANOS

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
Alan Nixon ‏@reluctantnicko
Brighton. Word from Ecuador is that Miler Bolanos does not fancy the Championship. Which is a shame.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here