Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fulham vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
ffs march on. I know ill get ribbed on here for this but I genuinely believe it.

if march was 5 years older then he would be no where near our team; hes sh*t. March does absoloutely nothing for the team and next time he plays just watch him for a few minutes. I often do this to see if I have misjudged him but I haven't. he truly does fvck all.

He'll get the ball, run at the defender and then either get tackled immediately, misplace a pass or do a very obvious and unproductive pass to the nearest player. hes definitely the last winger I would choose to ever put on the pitch and he only escapes the same abuse jfc gets due to a mixture of not plying as often and the 'one' goal he scored in a pre season against Norwich- not that jfc's goal at Donny has really clouded the hate he recieves

*cue tyrant of hate towards me*

:facepalm:

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
ffs march on. I know ill get ribbed on here for this but I genuinely believe it.

if march was 5 years older then he would be no where near our team; hes sh*t. March does absoloutely nothing for the team and next time he plays just watch him for a few minutes. I often do this to see if I have misjudged him but I haven't. he truly does fvck all.

He'll get the ball, run at the defender and then either get tackled immediately, misplace a pass or do a very obvious and unproductive pass to the nearest player. hes definitely the last winger I would choose to ever put on the pitch and he only escapes the same abuse jfc gets due to a mixture of not plying as often and the 'one' goal he scored in a pre season against Norwich- not that jfc's goal at Donny has really clouded the hate he recieves

That went ever so well for you

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

I think you meant tirade.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
But they appointed him with the premise of being a yes man.
Well I can't read the minds of what they wanted him to be, but in my mind, he wasn't a yes man.
This club deserves someone with experience not another gamble with Jones.
Agreed.

Richard Tiltmans Shin Pad

Rustingtons' Mr Guiness
Jan 10, 2012
North Stand, Row Q

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England

:smokin:

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough

Lol

Double lol

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

That went well...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here