Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Nathan Jones - Luton

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Currently 3 nil up at home to Bradford after just 38 mins.

His team seem to be scoring goals for fun. His stock is certainly rising.

You have done it now.....who is going to be first to say......get him here now?. My money is on Mouldy Boots.

D

Deleted member 2719

You have done it now.....who is going to be first to say......get him here now?. My money is on Mouldy Boots.

12 goals for 2 against in their last 3 matches.
Against our 3 goals for and 6 against in our last 3.

Jonesey is good value for money.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
They are up to 3rd just 2 points behind 2nd. He must be on many clubs most wanted list, outstanding good work!

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Been following their results closely since the beginning of the season. The best manager and team in that division. Outplayed Pompey on the opening day at Fratton Park but narrowly lost. Nathan Jones will hopefully be back at the Amex at some stage. His post match interview's on You Tube are good value too.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
12 goals for 2 against in their last 3 matches.
Against our 3 goals for and 6 against in our last 3.

Jonesey is good value for money.

Great achievement so far from Nathan Jones and he undoubtedly will be attracting attention from clubs in higher leagues. It's my guess he is better off at Luton for now. When would you like to see him back at the club then Mouldy?Interested to see your opinion as you seem to be a big Nathan Jones fan and fierce Hughton critic who has stated he won't change his tactics.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
What I like about Jones is he seems very proactive during games. Not afraid to change things when it’s going wrong and emphasis is on good attacking play. Don’t think he’s lost 2 on the spin anytime he’s been in charge

D

Deleted member 2719

Great achievement so far from Nathan Jones and he undoubtedly will be attracting attention from clubs in higher leagues. It's my guess he is better off at Luton for now. When would you like to see him back at the club then Mouldy?Interested to see your opinion as you seem to be a big Nathan Jones fan and fierce Hughton critic who has stated he won't change his tactics.

I believe Nathan is the next Eddie Howe, he has passion and flare and likes to kill off games just like Howe.
He now has a few season under his belt as a manager and is ready for a step up and of course he has an unbeaten record with the Albion and turned the corner for us after Sami left.
I won't go through my Hughton views again, apart from saying CH and NJ are very similar gritty little intelligent defenders, it's the attack and win mentality that is very different.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I really like Nathan Jones, IMO he was the reason why we survived that season when he took over for those couple of games after the Hyppia experiment, he got the players mentality right for when CH got the job.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
I really like Nathan Jones, IMO he was the reason why we survived that season when he took over for those couple of games after the Hyppia experiment, he got the players mentality right for when CH got the job.
Was he the manager for the away game vs Fulham between Christmas and New year

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here