Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The "Where will Zaha go?" Summer 2018 thread

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
They both have 3 seasons left on their contracts. Yes probably a bit light on the valuations, Always good to stitch up Chelsea though!

In light of Richarlison selling for £50m the whole market has gone up another level of madness. Maybe we should be asking for £100m for Wilf :)

Is there ANY TRUTH AT ALL in this rumour or is it just Palace fans inventing a fantasy transfer game because it hasn’t happened for them in the real world?

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
The fact that he got his first call up to the England senior squad, along with selection for the World Cup whilst on a season long loan at Palace suggests that it certainly didn’t do him or his career any harm.

Palace made him the player he is... ������

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
We know you meant it tho.. Palace fans are the most deluded in football...

You incorrectly assume something about my post, I tell you that’s not the case and yet you continue to insist you know I meant to say something which I neither did, nor meant.

And in the same post you call palace fans deluded. :lol:

Irony at its very best. Congratulations.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
You incorrectly assume something about my post, I tell you that’s not the case and yet you continue to insist you know I meant to say something which I neither did, nor meant.

And in the same post you call palace fans deluded. :lol:

Irony at its very best. Congratulations.

Blah Blah Blah!

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
If they've got that much money, why aren't they building a new ground, instead of just one stand?

They have not got permission to build that one yet. The London Mayor has the final say and he says currently the plans do not conform to the London Plan on the issues of Loss of housing, Energy, Urban Design and Transport.
We all know how much problem we had with transport issues, so this stand is still a none starter currently

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
You have GOT to take your hat off to Palace. 5 years in the PL grossing millions and their still broke! If anyone seriously believes that shit about £100m being "ring fenced" , especially with that grubby little man Parish hovering near it, for a new ground...then they need to have a good long talk with themselves.

The gift that keeps on giving...players in...1 on a free, Star striker....looking for the Exit...ground falling apart, fans getting jittery weeks before the season starts. Marvellous scenes.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
The relief when he stays will be palpable, enough to deflect from the paucity of new signings.

Well,played Mr. Parish.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here