Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stockdale OFF ***to Birmingham - Official***

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
He left Fulham, where he was extremely popular, to play for us.

Presumably because we offered him a much better deal.

I imagine he'll have no qualms about doing the same again.

Yep, that's largely how it works. Little or no loyalty with professional footballers. It's a job to them after all.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I love DS but his tweets are annoying the shit out of me and I am starting to care less and less. He isn't the be all and end all, just stay or go with as little social media presence as possible. Maybe take a leaf from another DS and keep it shut online until you sort yourself out.

This. Stay or don't stay. Life will go on somehow. Boy is/was good. But nobody's going to forget that last game last minute thing anytime soon.

Maybe he's not had as many offers as his agent thought he would? ???

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
just dont see him joining Palace...... for starters they have no manager...

clickbait that is to get you on stanjames.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Maybe Murray has given him the thumbs up as to what a great move it would be :wink:

Can you imagine us winning in the 90th due to a Stockdale cock up? Alternatively losing due to an injury time penalty save. Be entertaining either way.

All we need now is for CH to wade in with a cryptic comment a la Poyet when GM was about to sign for Palace for history to repeat itself properly.

Stockdale OG - 90

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Hennessey is 50 times the player Stockdale is.

I presume Stockdale will learn a lot being tutored by Hennessy. A great learning experience for the error prone David Stockdale.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Hennessey is 50 times the player Stockdale is.

I presume Stockdale will learn a lot being tutored by Hennessy. A great learning experience for the error prone David Stockdale.

Is he ****.

Hennessy is comfortably the worst regular keeper in the Premier League.

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
I don't mid if DS leaves. Only thing I dislike about the whole situation is the way he has handled his twitter. little cryptic tweets and getting his wife and good friend to re-tweet about Chelsea's interest last January.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I don't mid if DS leaves. Only thing I dislike about the whole situation is the way he has handled his twitter. little cryptic tweets and getting his wife and good friend to re-tweet about Chelsea's interest last January.

He's not a Brighton fan he's not going to be too worried what we think

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here