Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Premier League Draft.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
What's the link to all the picks please?

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Time for a keeper. I am filling the hardest category with one of the best keepers in the draft. It's very strange that he hasn't been picked yet.

NIGEL MARTYN

Rohana

I'm.Actually.Dead.
Feb 16, 2010
Shoreham-By-Sea
I'm happy, in a good mood, next three picks sorted. Quietly confident they won't get picked, that'll be my back four sorted as well as one of my attacking midfielder slots.

I need to include a current PL player, most of the big guns have gone but this guy is up there with the best of them. A modern day Mr Dependable, can play in various positions and boasts a healthy honours list:
1 Premier League title
3 FA Cups
1 Champions League
1 Europa League
PFA Team of the Year

With over 200 league appearances under his belt and 20 goals it's about time he joined the party, hello to Branislav Ivanovic.
[MENTION=17456]The_Viper[/MENTION] , you're up :thumbsup:

1366624637506.gif

Alright chaps I need my back line fleshing out and I'll do it with a left back who has honours as long as anyones, gutted Zabaleta has gone on the right side however, this, my first choice left back was still up for grabs somehow!

Let's add some vavavoom, step up Patrice Evra
[MENTION=278]MattBackHome[/MENTION] up next.

sappcry.gif

Promoted with Hull in his final season as a professional.

So good they named him twice.

JAY JAY OKOCHA
[MENTION=22841]stripeyshark[/MENTION]

tantrum.gif

The next 3 players on my shortlist. All Gone. In A row. In less than 4 hours.

F*ck this game. :cry: :cry: :cry:

:tantrum:

Rohana

I'm.Actually.Dead.
Feb 16, 2010
Shoreham-By-Sea
What's the link to all the picks please?

As it stands: (Ctrl + F to search)

Gazwag = Alan Shearer, Joe Hart, Sol Campbell, Des Walker, Steve Bruce.

Frutos = Eric Cantona, Gus Poyet, Andrei Kanchelskis, Alexis Sanchez, Ole Gunna Solskjaer

Shatner's Bassoon = Thierry Henry, Tony Adams, Marcel Desailly, Paul Ince, Juninho

JOLovegrove = Christiano Ronaldo, Nemanja Vidic, Edwin Van Der Sar, Nicolas Anelka, Michael Ballack

Reinelt12 = Robbie Fowler, David Ginola, Peter Beardsley, Paul McGrath, Gary Speed

Guy Fawkes = Ryan Giggs, Ashley Cole, Ian Wright, Arjen Robben, Eden Hazard

Shuggie = Wayne Rooney, Rio Ferdinand, Les Ferdinand, Jamie Carragher, Steve McManaman

Cullip4 = Teddy Sherringham, Robin Van Persie, Robert Pires, James Milner, Shay Given

Horsham Gull = David Beckham, Bruce Grobbelaar, Wayne Bridge, Mesut Ozil, Dirk Kuyt

ShaolinPunk = Paul Scholes, Gareth Bale, Diego Costa, Sami Hyypia, Brad Friedel

Rohana = Frank Lampard, Jaap Stam, Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink, Ledley King, Paul Merson

worthingite = Gary Neville, David Seaman, Ian Rush, Mark Hughes, David Batty

Darren Freemans perm = Peter Schmeichel, Denis Irwin, Freddie Ljungberg, Branislav Ivanovic

The_Viper = Petr Cech, Ruud Van Nistelrooy, Vincent Kompany, Michael Carrick, Patrice Evra

MattBackHome = Matt Le Tissier, Xavi Alonso, Tony Yeboah, Dimitar Berbatov, JayJay Okocha

StripeyShark = Michael Owen, Steven 'Michael' Gerrard, Michael Essien, Gary Pallister, Nigel Martyn

MaxPaper = Dennis Bergkamp, John Terry, David James, Bryan Robson

AlbionAlex = Didier Drogba, Claude Makelele, Graham Le Saux

Moggy = Patrick Vieira, Marc Overmars, Emmanuel Petit, Neville Southall

Hamilton = Gianfranco Zola, Jurgen Klinsmann, Javier Mascherano, Daniel Sturridge

foolg = Luiz Suarez, Cesc Fabregas, Luca Modric, Pablo Zabaleta

turienzo's lovechild = Andrew Cole, Sergio Aguero, Martin Keown, David Silva

Gary Nelsons Left Foot = Roy Keane, Yaya Toure, Carlos Tevez, Gareth Southgate

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Think I'll go for Paolo Di Canio
[MENTION=225]Hamilton[/MENTION] up next

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I'm rather pleased with this pick.

I'm going for 6 times Premier League winning Nicky Butt, the last of the Class of '92 to go.

C_71_article_1528905_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Can I confirm that we're judging players on their premier league peak years? It's the assumption I've been working on but there doesn't seem to be any mention of it in the o.p. so I might have made that up...

Also, I'm going to bed...I suspect that my turn will come up while I'm sleeping. Because I have two picks that means technically I have 12 hours, right? Not that I'll need them but I might need more than the six for one pick.

Oct 25, 2003
Can I confirm that we're judging players on their premier league peak years? It's the assumption I've been working on but there doesn't seem to be any mention of it in the o.p. so I might have made that up...

Also, I'm going to bed...I suspect that my turn will come up while I'm sleeping. Because I have two picks that means technically I have 12 hours, right? Not that I'll need them but I might need more than the six for one pick.

yep, once i've had my pick you have 6 hours for your first pick and 6 for your next so technically you have 12 yes, and then it's back to me

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham

Overall Premier League career isn't ? Otherwise Amr Zaki would be a tremendous shout after his red hot half season for Wigan?

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Just back from Cardiff and have to say I hate you Hamilton for your last pick
[MENTION=1349]turienzo's lovechild[/MENTION] you're up (should have been from 8pm but no notifications made)

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Overall Premier League career isn't ? Otherwise Amr Zaki would be a tremendous shout after his red hot half season for Wigan?

Well, yeah, there is that. I meant a peak that lasted a couple of seasons or more rather than a brief run of form. I'm sure I read it was their peak years that they'll be judged on but I can't find it now. [MENTION=15934]Rohana[/MENTION] can you clarify, please?
[MENTION=6505]Foolg[/MENTION] time is now up. [MENTION=1349]turienzo's lovechild[/MENTION] is now up.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Well, yeah, there is that. I meant a peak that lasted a couple of seasons or more rather than a brief run of form. I'm sure I read it was their peak years that they'll be judged on but I can't find it now. [MENTION=15934]Rohana[/MENTION] can you clarify, please?

[MENTION=6505]Foolg[/MENTION] time is now up. [MENTION=1349]turienzo's lovechild[/MENTION] is now up.
I know why you're asking, and who you're after then... :)

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Am I right in thinking that [MENTION=6505]Foolg[/MENTION] and [MENTION=14929]Max Paper[/MENTION] have catch-up picks to make?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here