Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We want Hyypia out! - A very modern protest

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I've done it, and mark my words MR Bloom, if you don't take immediate action and sack Hyypia tonight, then I'll get my mate Dave to do it in the morning as well.

HS.jpg

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
How about we get the number of a Finnish takeaway and get lots of Poronkaristys delivered to Hoopla's house.
This is his national dish and is sauteed reindeer thinly sliced and served over mashed potatoes with cowberry preserves. It is almost always served with a side of pickled cucumber and Kossu lingonberry.
Or is this not a good time to be eating reindeer?

twowheelsbest

Nov 1, 2009
Brighton
How about all (or as many as we can muster) ST holders who pay be direct debit , cancel their DD's for one month. This (if there is enough support) would seriously disrupt the club's income stream. I would hate to stop going to games, but if this is what it would take for the Board to sit up and take notice, then so be it.
I

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
How about all (or as many as we can muster) ST holders who pay be direct debit , cancel their DD's for one month. This (if there is enough support) would seriously disrupt the club's income stream. I would hate to stop going to games, but if this is what it would take for the Board to sit up and take notice, then so be it.
I

Would be the quickest way to ensure that there was no DD method for season ticket payment ever again, thus costing plenty of people who current have season tickets the ability to continue. I'm all for protest but that's just going to cause so many massively disproportionate issues.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Yep, I've unfollowed @OfficialBHAFC on Twitter.

Really not interested in advertising opportunities, the ladies team, live U21 updates etc etc in this dark hour.

Hyypia out!
I haven't read all the required threads, and am not a regular Twitter user, but is there a modern day #BinTheFinn protest going on too...? Would it be possible to get that noticed by the club?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
You're a hero Wozza - although you couldn't tell me what your Twitter name was even when I DM u after you said I followed you - hero :bowdown:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
IMHO there is absolutely no need for protest at bums-on-seat level. The longer this club-self-inflicted slide goes on, the less we punters have to pay and the less we punters have to queue for every damn thing. Happy days for us! For the people who have to somehow spin a profit out of this poundshop mess? Not so much. :shrug:

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
The only way Hyypia is going is if the fans boycott the Amex and away games. Away games then no, as know one turns up anyway, home games then you have the suits turning up and always will do, 1997 needs to be repeated.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
They'll be a mass walk out in the ESU in the 85th minute.

That'll show em...

jasetheace

Apr 13, 2011
What was the maxim we used during the war years and Yes to Falmer years. Do something, Do Anything, big or small.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
We could always take a leaf out of Millwall's old school book on Friday night and kick f**k out of the management if we don't get what we want! punish: Very mature! :albion:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I haven't read all the required threads, and am not a regular Twitter user, but is there a modern day #BinTheFinn protest going on too...? Would it be possible to get that noticed by the club?

That won't show up on the club's marketing spreadsheets - a reduced number of followers would.

Losing virtual fans is a good, relevant warning about losing actual fans next season...

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
Only way Hyypia is leaving is for the fans not to turn up but that will never happen in this day and age. It would of in 97 but not now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here